four. breakups

CHAPTER FOUR !breakups

CHAPTER FOUR !
breakups

maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩anna💌 - anna jackmanmaria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - maria lewis

maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
anna💌 - anna jackman
maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 - maria lewis

maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
i miss you sm anna
come hang out with me and bonnie today

anna💌
idk mia
won't it be so incredibly awkward

maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
no
bon actually wants to meet you so bad
i really want you two to get along

anna💌
fine.
ur lucky i love u

maria👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
love u more

irl
location - maria's house

ANNA STARTED WALKING up to maria's house and while she's walking up the driveway she sees a car that isn't maria's. it's a fancy car that looks like it belongs to someone rich. bonnie.

of course she has a nice, expensive car. anna can't even drive yet. she's got her test next week but there's no way she'll be able to afford a car like that. she walked up to the porch stair and knocked the door.

"hey anna." maria answered the door, immediately pulling her girlfriend in for a hug. maria's vanilla perfume filled her nostril.

she lets her go and steps aside, letting her walk in. anna can here someone laughing in the other room. maria grabs her hand and pulls her into the kitchen.

bonnie was sitting on the counter, laughing at something on her phone. when the other two girls entered the room, she looked up and a sweet smile flashed across her face. anna could immediately tell it was fake.

"anna!" she jumps off the counter and engulfs the girl in a hug. "it's so nice to finally meet you!"

"really?" anna questions, barley hugging the girl back.

"yes! i've been waiting to meet the girl who has my bestie under such a tight leash." she laughs, winking at maria. anna looked between the two and could see that maria was blushing.

what the fuck?

"do you guys want something to eat? we've got
pizza." maria said, trying to hide her red cheeks.

"yes please. i'm so hungry." bonnie gives anna a look of disgust.

"you can gain a lot of weight eating something like a pizza. are you sure you don't want a salad, anna?" bonnie scoffed.

"i don't want salad, i want pizza." anna said, looking to maria to defend her but she just laughed.

bonnie rolled her eyes her smile fading. "i was just trying to help. looks like you need it." she said, looking anna up and down.

they finished the food and they all went up to maria's room. anna didn't talk much. she felt a little uncomfortable as bonnie had begun ignoring her and started her non-stop flirting with maria.

currently they where sitting on maria's bed watching a movie. originally maria wanted to sit next to anna but bonnie wriggled her way in-between them. she was resting her head against maria's shoulder and they where holding hands.

holding fucking hands.

anna felt to embarrassed. she was fighting the urge to not cry but she felt a silent tear fall down her face she excused herself to the bathroom.

she ran in and locked the door behind her. how could she have been so stupid? of course maria wanted to date bonnie. she's so beautiful, much more beautiful than anna.

by now the tears came streaming down her face. she sat on the toilet seat sobbing her eyes out. after a few minutes there was a knocking on the door.

"anna!" it was maria. "are you okay? you've been in there a long time!" she yelled.

anna tried to compose herself, wiping the tears away. there is no way she was letting bonnie she her cry. she wanted nothing more than to get out of that house. she got up and unlocked the door. "like you care." she scoffed, pushing past her.

"what are you talking about?" maria followed her through the house. "anna, talk to me." they where standing in the living room room a few feet away from the front door.

"you're sitting there and she's cuddling up to you. she's holding your fucking hand, maria. she's made snide comments about me all night and you've done nothing to defend me. don't you realise who pathetic that makes me look. my own fucking girlfriend doesn't even want me." anna screamed, all the emotions from the past couple of days pouring out of her.

it was quiet for a moment until there was the sound of laughter coming from behind maria.

"of course she doesn't want you. you're nothing compared to me, anna." bonnie said, a sick smile on her face.

what broke anna the most was maria didn't even tell bonnie to shut up. she just looked down at her feet, tears rolling down her cheek.

anna scoffed. "you're seriously fucking crying right now." anna turned around to leave but she could still hear bonnie laughing.

she snapped.

"bonnie, how does it feel?" she asked, turning to look at her.

"how does what feel? being the person maria actually wants? cause that feels great."

"no. being a fucking home wrecker. are you proud that you ruined my relationship? cause we where pretty okay until maria started hanging out with you." she replied.

"god, you're so emotional. it's embarrassing." she laughed.

"just cause you don't give a fuck about anyone other than yourself. you know what maria? go ahead and be with bonnie, i don't care anymore. we're done."

and with that anna left the house slamming the door shut behind her.

vics corner
bella countdown; 2 chapters
ILY HOPE U ENJOY BAES