twenty one. well this is awkward

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!well this is awkward

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!
well this is awkward

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!well this is awkward

irl
location - anna's house

anna and bella where sitting on anna's sofa in silence on their phones. bella was scrolling through instagram and anna was watching tiktoks. anna had her legs resting in bella's lap.

anna scrolled and landed on a tiktok video of the triplets recent car video. it was the clip of chris asking anna about bella. she knew that bella hadn't seen the new video yet and tried to get off the video to save herself the embarrassment but she was too late.

"is that from the video you're in?" bella asked, looking up from her phone.

anna nodded her head. "let me see." bella spoke, reaching forward to grab anna's phone. she moved her hand back behind her head, keeping the phone away from her.

"what are you doing?" bella asked, her eyes slightly widened as they smiled. anna laughed nervously, trying to think of an excuse.

"it's too embarrassing." anna decided and bella shook their head. "anna, are you serious right now?"

"yes, i am very serious." anna could feel her cheeks heating up.

"i don't care. let me see the video, please." bella gave her puppy dog eyes.

"that's disgusting. never look at me like that ever again. if anything that makes me less likely to show you the video. i'm truly scarred-" anna was cut off by bella reaching forward and grabbing the phone. she quickly stood up before anna could react, pressing play on the video.

chris' voice could be heard as anna put her face in her hands, accepting defeat.

"that's it." bella said a few seconds later. "that's what you were worried about?" he walked over to anna on the couch and sat down, grabbing her arms and pulling them away from her face.