Connected

We came many times with Zee until almost morning, maybe it was something he was used to, but it made me tired, he was even harder than three days ago.

When I was suddenly thinking about how long I couldn't come again, Zee was turning it upside down, as if he knew my body better than I did...

He slept with me for a few more hours and went to work by almost noon, and I was lying in my own bed, slept a little longer, put on a turtleneck sweater - so that Aunt Leina wouldn't see my bruises when she brought dinner-

I had a snack from the kitchen, because I couldn't find the strength to go back to my room, I went to the living room to watch something, I could barely walk and sit because of last night.

With the movement on my phone, I opened the screen and looked, Tor had been calling continuously since yesterday. I hadn't spoken to him for almost a few days, I was depressed because Zee wasn't seeing me, I couldn't make time for him.

It was like my feelings for Tor had been taken away, I didn't think I would change that much when I slept with Zee, but after yesterday I started to think that it would make more sense to have no one but Zee in my life anymore.

The thought of having a relationship with more than one person was not suitable for me, both in terms of health and I didn't think I would be able to experience the pleasure I had with Zee when I slept with Tor.

Maybe breaking up was the best solution.

Doing this over the phone would be the most wrong thing, so I should have invited him home tomorrow and told him I wanted to break up with him.

I didn't have the physical strength to do that for today.

Almost an hour later, while I was laying on the couch, the doorbell rang, and when I looked at the person, I saw a woman.

Who was this?

When I opened the door, a pretty woman with a miniskirt-jacket came in, walked making sounds with her heels.

"Hello?"

She must have come to herself with the word I said as a warning, so she turned to me. "Oh well, I just went straight in like that... is Zee here?"

"Can I ask who you are first? And how did you get in through security? The last time I know, security didn't let anyone in..." I said, showing my anger.

"I'm not anyone, but it's normal that you don't know me." She said, as if depressed.

"Who are you then, let me know..."

She raised her hand and showed her ring. "I can say Zee's secret fiancée, so... I guess.."

I just stayed where I was, I felt a momentary blur in the surroundings, I was barely standing in place with a sudden pain in my head trying to understand what was happening.

How?

Is she engaged? With Zee?

Even Zee's fiancee?

Zee Pruk?

Mr. Pruk?

My Mr. Pruk...

"You were surprised, weren't you? At first I was as surprised as you were." She sat down in the large armchair near the doorway. I was still standing.

"When I got engaged to Zee, I never thought it would be like this.." I swallowed, and just like her, I took the seat across from her.

"B-but Mr. Pruk doesn't wear a ring.."

"He doesn't, because he gave it to me, he said that he loses things like that easily.." It was obvious from the face and tone of voice of the woman in front of me that she was upset, he must have done something that would upset her...

"By the way. I know you, even if you don't know me.. You must be Zee's friend's nephew, I heard him talking to his assistant that you're coming home. But we haven't met because Zee never brought me here."

It was as if my brain had stopped, but I could barely answer. "Oh, huh.. Yes.."

"You know it's great that you're home? Because Zee can't bring any women here while you're at home.."

A lump formed in my throat with the sentence she said.

So Zee always liked women?

Then why was he with me?

Did I force him?

Was he ever unaffected?

So I was the only one affected?

The woman looked at me and touched my shoulder. "Are you okay, kid? Your skin looks so pale all of a sudden."

I tried to force myself. "I-I'm fine, I'm just a little sick..."

The woman pulled back. "I came for Zee, but you can tell him I came and talked to you, if you can, remember it, because now it's time to take matters into my own hands. Let him see not to take care of me. Don't get up, I'll go."

I had neither the mood nor the psychology to get up anyway.

Both had collapsed.

Like I was devastated.

Everything had fallen into place.

Everything.

My everything.

Mr. Pruk..

I didn't know when I became so attached to him.

Even if it was just sex or physicality between us, I was somehow connected.