Chapter 4

Chapter 4 4

    The little girl, who was sluggish just a moment ago, suddenly had a desire to survive, and her eyes, which were still steamy, seemed to be twinkling like stars.

    Ling Yan was already ready to accept his fate and wait for death. Seeing this, he regained his strength and held Liu Ruoqian's hand back, with a slightly excited expression on his face.

    "Girl, this servant is not very sure that you will be safe and sound, but if you believe in this servant, I will do my best to deal with it."

    Liu Ruoqian pulled her up from the ground, her eyes full of sincerity: "Lingyan, I believe in you.

    " , she lives in a sparsely populated mountain village. There are only a few dozen families in Xingshan Village.

    Except for the New Year's Eve, the major events in the village are nothing more than the marriage of this family and the birth of a baby in that family.

    If any couple in a family quarrels or scolds between sisters-in-law and so on, it will cause a sensation in the whole village.

    In her family, her parents are harmonious, her siblings are deeply affectionate, and her relationship with Aunt Li's next door is also good.

    Growing up in a simple and happy environment, she never encountered anything that needed to use her brain since she was a child.

    For her, the most troublesome thing is probably to find a way to coax Brother Da Mao to take her to the mountains to play.

    But Brother Big Mao is also easy to coax, as long as she tugs on his sleeve, keeps following him, and keeps calling him Brother Big Mao, he will agree.

    But the palace is so big, she doesn't know anyone except Ganoderma lucidum and Lingyan, and she doesn't know what to do to keep her head.

    That can't be done, let her also tug on the sleeve of the tyrant, and call him brother tyrant.

    Even if it wasn't for the head falling faster.

    Ganoderma lucidum is loyal to her and takes good care of her in life, but her mind is simpler than hers. No matter what happens to her, she always has only one sentence, "I listen to my girl".

    But the problem is, her girl's head doesn't work very well.

    Right now, she has no choice but to count on Lingyan.

    Fortunately, Lingyan is mature and stable. Mrs. Liu said that she is smart and knows the rules of the palace very well.

    Liu Ruoqian looked at Lingyan: "Then what should I do?"

    Lingyan: "Girl, it's getting late today, and tomorrow morning, the slaves will go out to inquire about the news."

    Liu Ruoqian nodded: "Then you should inquire and see what the tyrant likes, What are the taboos?"

    The eldest brother loves the art of war, and used to say that if you know yourself and the enemy, you will win every battle.

    Although she is not fighting a war, His Majesty the Tyrant wants to chop off her head, and that is her enemy.

    It's always good to know more about him.

    As soon as Liu Ruoqian said the word "tyrant" so casually, before her voice was deliberately lowered, Lingyan's face turned pale with fright, and she quickly turned her head and looked at the door tremblingly.