Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Cats are agile and can climb trees and heights. Lu Rengu raised cats when he was a child, and he knows that.

    But he never knew that the jumping ability of the little ginseng was so good. In his opinion, after Qianqian became a ginseng, she was agile and could be called a master of martial arts in the world.

    Lu Rengu originally thought that his little ginseng essence was just gone, but suddenly found that she was still alive, lost and recovered, and the ecstasy in his heart could not be added.

    Even if she is a little ginseng now, as long as she is alive, she is fine.

    At that moment, he just wanted to hold her in his arms.

    Furthermore, he was concerned about chaos, he was afraid that the little ginseng would run out and be seen by everyone, so he became confused for a while.

    It was only then that his body was faster than his brain, and he got up from the ground to catch her.

    But the little ginseng is so small, and the whiskers are so thin, he is afraid that if he is too strong, he will accidentally break it and hurt it, so he is always careful.

    Every time he touches the little ginseng, the little black cat jumps up to make trouble again. It is the son Qianqian recognized for them, and it must not be hurt or touched.

    For many reasons, His Majesty the Emperor, who has always been wise and decisive in killing and attacking, looked forward and backward, timidly, and was dizzy and embarrassed by a cat and a ginseng.

    One cat jumped up and down, and burrowed around. Lu Rengu couldn't catch up for a while, so he adjusted his combat strategy in time and changed his target.

    He pretended to grab the little ginseng again, and when the little black cat bounced up to interfere with him again, he dodged back, shot like lightning, and pinched the fur on the back of the little black cat's neck.

    The little black cat didn't expect the goddamn father to come to catch him suddenly, and fell into the clutches of the devil by surprise.

    He twisted his body and swung his limbs desperately, but the goddam father grabbed the skin on the back of his neck and lifted him far away, so he couldn't reach it.

    The little cat demon was heartbroken and completely desperate, but he didn't forget his mother.

    {Mom, go away! }

    {If there is an afterlife, I will be your son without any disasters, and I will live longer than you, and I will take care of you until the end~~~! }

    The little cat demon was so excited that the little milk voice yelled so hard that it split its fork.

    The little ginseng is using all four whiskers, hugging the pillars in the hall, struggling to climb up the roof.

    She turned her head when she heard her son's tragic parting words.

    Good guy, my son has fallen into the hands of His Majesty the Dog.

    {Wu disaster, don't be afraid, wait for mother to find a way to rescue you! }Liu Ruoqian said to the little cat demon.

    But she also knew that with just her four whiskers, it would be very difficult to save him from His Majesty the dog who is known as the God of War in Jin Dynasty.

    After several struggles to no avail, the little cat demon gave up completely, her round golden eyes were filled with tears, and her heart was filled with the generosity of seeing death as home.