drunken night

All settled on bed teju , adda in between Karan and shrey......Omi , nikhil at their opposite side ...

Omi : ab ayga na mjaa ... So who is up for bottle down challenge ...

Nikhil , shrey and adda jumped but karan ignored them .....he was casually shipping his beer and teju is just enjoying their beer party with her donuts....

After like  2 ,3 bottle all were high now dancing and singing by merging all songs together... teju was enjoying the fullest making their videommm she was also dancing in between ..
Karan was just silently adoring her ....

Finally all got tired of dancing so just sat on bed teju lay down suddenly omi took out his phn and started making stories

Omi : guyssss this is teja bhai... Teja bhabi ....uummm bhaii bhabiiiii .....tejuuu

Karan  just facepalmed thinking gai bhais pani me... But teju was laughing seeing omi all drunk.....so he just sush omi ....and omi being little kid put his finger on his lipss teju was recording this ..... She is having fun ... Whereas adda was crying over her previous realationship nikhil and shrey were consoling her ...

Teju : sunnny ye kaise sab pagal huye pdee.... Tumhe ni chadi kyaa tum bi kuch kro na then i will record you also .....

Karan : mai inke jaise nai hu ... i have high capacity ..... Inke jaise mai talli ni hota 😂

Teju : buttt kuuu ..... 🥺 Mujhe krna  tha tumhe bi record

Now karan wanted to tease her so he just pulled her towards him and she half landed on his chest .....

Karan : ladddoooo

Teju : hmmmm

He traced his finger on her cheeks... Teju felt some wired sensation her whole body is on fire ......

Karan : tere cheeks kitne soft hai .... Man krta hai kha jau .....

Nikhil : hoooooo guysss save tejuuu .....

Adda : kuuu kyaa huaa

Nikhil : bhai teju ke gaal kha jyngeee nooo bhaii you can't do that to those cute chubby cheeks ....

Karan and teju got their senses teju didn't say anything but karan was annoyed with them now

Karan : chup karr wrna juta on the way ....

Omi : bhai aap hme juta marogee ....hmmm🥺

Karan was like kaise smbhalu mai in bewde logo ko jo mere romance me bhang dal rhe .....

Then later karan got idea ....

Karan: guysss let's have 90' s music night what say .....

All jumped in excitement ... Then they played old melodies and adjusted themselves on bed .... Due to little space teju shifted more towards karan...they were almost cuddling.... others were just laying and singing the song.... Karan covered them with blanket so that no one can see them ...
And started playing with her hairs singing song teju was enjoying this feeling which she was unable to name it ... Karan was randomly roaming his hands on her face and hairs when suddenly his hands go on her waist and she was wearing short sweatshirt so he can feel her bare waist.... As soon she felt his hands she got some sensations... Her body is on fire and  having goosebumps.... She was not able to control her feelings so she just hugged him tight without thinking anything.... inhaling his cologne.... She was feeling like she on some cloud...but didn't say a word , kept hugging him like her life depends on him....

but didn't say a word , kept hugging him like her life depends on him