sunrise surprise

It was early morning when organizer come to wake them up for sunrise all were up when  teju wake up ...
Looking at her sunny then cutely kissed his nose when no one was noticing them

Karan was taken back but blushed hard.... Later all come out of tent wearing all the thermals as it was freezing cold .... Then organiser told them for best sunrise view we have to treak to peak .... All started  treaking....it was quite difficult because there was no proper way .... Karan was carefully supporting teju so that she don't falll ..
Then they finally reach at top and trust me the view was mesmerizing..... Sky was pink almost..... All were experiencing the freezy wind ......sun was  just  about to rise .... When karan sat on his knees in front of teju.....and she was taken back what he is doing...

Laddooo waise to kal tune apne dil ki bat boll dii.... But mai bi kuch khna cahta....

Before he can say anything teju said " sunny " karan sush her ... Asking to let him speak and all were just looking at them shockingly because no-one knows that karan is going to propose

Karan:

Laddo ..... I don't know how to say this but .... I was planning this from very long ..... Tu jabse meri life me aai hai ... Life ekdum colourful ho gai... I remember the day one when i first heard you and i thought gosh so irritating kitta bolti hai... Or ek aaj ka din jha mai sirf ye cahta ki tu bus bolti reh or main sunta rhu... I don't know mai  ite Kareeb kab or kaisee aa gya tere.. but one thing i know that now i can't live without you ... You are mine..... Though hm kbi mile ni phir be i feel like i know you from all my life, i can feel it that you are the one for me... So please my love give me this opportunity so that i can  pamper you for your whole life .. tere sare nakhre sari demand sirf mai puri kru ... Tujhe koi bi problem ho to tu sbse phle mere pass aye... Tere ankh me agr ek bi aansu aye to wo phle mujhe dikhe... Allow me to be this person of your life .... SO Miss Tejasswi Prakash please accept my token of love ... honour me to be your everything and he pulled ring from his pocket shocking teju ..... It was plane platinum band.  

Teju's was crying mess ... She don't know what to do all she wanted to hugged him for rest of her life.....

Karan : laddo kuch bol mere pair drd ho rhe

Teju just pulled him to her level and sealed it with kiss..

All were rooting for them nikhil was taking lot's of pictures... adda was also having tears in her eyes.... It was totally a magical moment for all of them...later all sat on rock and were enjoying the sunrise view.... other gang people also congratulated them neha was fuming but teju was enjoying this...

Karan took teju on his lap  and both were enjoying the sunrise karan was kissing her in between on her shoulder ......

Teju : awww sunny ye tha tumhara surprise..

Karan : hmm

Teju : maine sab khrb kr dia na

Karan : no mera bacha infact last night was best night till now and winked...