Chapter 4: Either work a 9 to 5 or start your own business

On your grind, if you don't want to go the illegal way in life of making your money, you're going to have to make one of these two choices: work a 9 to 5 job, or, because of how hard it is to get a job, find a way to work and start your own business where you can employ others and change the employment rate. Your work ethic is a huge part of your grind. You don't have shit to prove to nobody for nothing in life when it comes to material things, and material posessions, let yo work ethic do the talkin. people can talk all day, let them talk all that they want to. Actions speak louder than words, so always remember, to secure the bag, at all cost, get the money. work hard, but always remember to work smarter, not harder. Never let an enemployed person try and determine and measure your grind and hustle just because you work a 9 to 5. As long as you have clocked in to work, you've already secured the bag gang. A week in the hole is better than not having some insured money coming in. Like Nipsey Hussle said on the track killa he made with Drake: "Cause on a mission, your worst enemy is idol time". For it is true, that time is money. Money isn't everything, but it means a lot. If you are working a 9 to 5, work hard and make your boss give you that raise, and or promotion that you deserve. If you are a business owner, you should be always looking for more ways to bring your business more income, and revenue. The more productive your business, the more people you can hire, and employ under your business. Part of the main reason to start your own business is of course to make yourself some money, but to also bring the unemployment rate down. A community with a low unemployment rate is a strong one. Therefore, strengthening your company, is strengthening your community. If you are working a 9 to 5, you are the backbone and bloodstream of the community. If you don't like a job that you have to work at, find another one, and quit the job that you don't like. Always remember to find the job that makes you happy. A job that you are miserable at, will reflect on the rest of every aspect of your life. If you are a business owner, part of leadership in your business, is talking to your employees, and getting to know them, and building bonds with who works for you. Nobody likes a shitty boss. If you work a 9 to five, get to know your coworkers better so you will be able to work better together and get the job done more efficiently together as a team. You need your coworker just as much as they need you,your coworker might be able to do things in their job entrails that you can't do and are required or qualified to do. Your coworker is also someone you can learn from as well, in regards to things about the job, personl life adivce, sports, history, news, and other information too as well. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, work smarter, not harder.

     If you work a 9 to 5, make sure that you work hard enough to ensure your 401k retirement plan. You're planning ahead for your future by doing this.Rather your are working a 9 to 5, or are a business owner, you should always be constantly thinking and planning ahead towards your future. If you work a 9 to 5, do you want to rise in job position at your job? Than work hard enough to get that promotion, add getting a promotion at your job in your to do list we talked about in the last chapter. If you work a 9 to 5, and your job is just to get you over to where you want to be in life, where you might be able to quit your job, and start a business, and become a business owner yourself, you should still be working hard as well to achieve that. Work smarter, not harder. If you are a business owner, form, and make partnerships, and associations, with other business owners, and their businesses. By doing this, you raise your business connections, and even potential clients and clientele. The purpose of making business partnerships, is that you can smoothly promote each other's businesses inside your business, and direct business traffic to each other, and help each other make revenue for your businesses. Give your business a fighting chance by expanding out your marketing reach. Making these associations will make your business more financially stable, you're anchoring your business financially. Don't ever let someone lie to you like there is something bad, and something wrong, with you having a 9 to 5 job. You're securing your bag and building your future. Don't forget about the coin jar I talked about in chapter one. A JOB, is FOR SURE way to make sure the amount of money in your coin jar keeps going up more and staying stagnant less and or decreasing in the amount of money inside of it. Rather you work a 9 to 5 or own a business, as we go back to the coin jar in the first chapter, your goal is still to fill your coin jar up to the top and start a second one, and a third one, and so on, and so forth, on your way tothe next time you get paid. Your job and or your business that you own is your main source of income, your base.