Chapter 2 {wanna go somewhere?}

Kai's POV:

Last night I almost kissed y/n I wish I built the confident to kiss her but that delivery guy ruined it as I turn my head I saw y/n she fell asleep should I wake her up or should I cuddle with her I instead hug her.

Good thing it was Saturday and I look at the table she already finish the project she a hardworking person she deserves better and she woke up.

"Good morning" I said "oh good morning kai I didn't realize your awake" she said and I staring at her eyes again ugh it's just her beautiful Emerald green eyes is just so pretty "is something wrong?" She said "oh nothing" I said

"I better be going bye" I said "bye kai" she said I arrived home and just throw myself at my bed I looked at my phone realizing it was 8:48 in the morning.

I checked if I had homeworks and I had no homeworks so I went the shower and change in some new clothes I didn't know what to do so I go to the arcade to play.

I played lots of game until it was 12 am I was getting hungry because I didn't eat breakfast so I went back to my apartment.

I had leftover pizza at the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat it up as I was finished eating my phone started ringing it was y/n

On call with Y/n

Hey kai

Hey do you need something?

Can we go somewhere like the park?

Sure

Ok be there in a minute

Ok bye

The call ended

I gather my stuff and go to the park the park was so beautiful since it was fall there were leaves on the ground.

I saw y/n on a skirt and a scarf and a jacket on I ran up to her and ask her "why do you want to go to the park?" "I don't know I just felt lonely at home" she said "it's ok if you want to go home" she added "no no it's ok I actually need to get some fresh air".

We sat down at a bench full of leaves and I brought some bread and I gave half to her and she ate it.

"Y/n" I said and she hummed "do you want a lover?"

"I never experience one I might be scared that he might leave me heartbroken" she said sadly I comfort her by patting her back and rubbing it.

And a leaf fell from the tree and landed in her beautiful mint green hair.

I took it and put it in my pocket it was almost sunset and we decided to go to McDonald's we ordered burgers, fries and drinks as we finish ate I walk her home.

And she ask me "do you want to spend the night here?" "Sure why not" she lend me to her room and she went to go the shower and took a shower after she finish showering.

She brought two more pillows and a blanket "why do you need that for" I ask "I'm going to sleep at the floor" she said "why can't you just sleep with me come on please" I said with a puppy eyes "fine ok" she said.

I hug her waist tightly and and we fell asleep

Hey its me I know this chapter is short but you know busy as always but anyway I'm doing my best to make it longer love you all byee
STREAM SUGAR RUSH RIDE