Chapter 3 {New Student & jealous?}

Y/n's POV:

Today is the day to pass our project I saw kai in the lookers and came up to him "hey kai" I said "oh hey ready to pass the project?" He said "sure let's go" I said.

We came to class and handed the project to the teacher and we sat down the teacher said there was a new student.

"Ok class we have a new student in our class please welcome her" the teacher said the student came in the front and introduce herself.

"Hi my name is Kim nari nice too meet you and please take good care of me" she said while sounding like a pick me.

"Hello welcome" a student said "nice too meet you" another student said "ok Mrs. Kim you may take you sit" the teacher said.

After class

It was lunch time so I went to the cafeteria and brought some food I feel like eating in the rooftop so I went there.

As I open the door I saw nari bullying someone and run up to her and push her "STOP!" I said "what do you
want?" She said meanly "why are you bullying her" I said while I comfort the girl "why do you care its not like I'm bullying you" she said "I don't care just go" I said and she left "are you ok" I said "no" she said while crying "what your name?" I ask "jae... Park jae" she said "ok jae let's go to the bathroom to clean you up" and that day jae and I were best friends.

I invited her to my house to have a sleep over.

On call with jae

Hey wanna have a sleep over

Sure that sounds fun!

Ok I send you the address it's xxx-xxx-xxx

Ok be there in 6 minutes

The call ended

I prepared some blankets and pillows and I opened Netflix I also prepared popcorn lemonade and pepperoni pizza the doorbell rang and I opened it it was jae.

"Hey girl come in" I said "yay I'm so excited!" She said happily "so what are we gonna watch?" I said "I don't know you choose" she said.

"How about... All of us are dead" I said "sure" she said I put on all of us are dead and we watch the whole season we cried a lot good thing I have tissues we.

"We should sleep its already 1 am" I said "yeah I'm getting sleepy" she said yawning "good night jae" said turning off the lights "good night y/n" she said closing her eyes.

The next day

I woke up feeling hungry so I heat up some food and eat jae was still asleep I look what time it was it was 9 am I'm bit sleeply so I slept a bit.

After I slept a bit I saw jae "good morning" I said "morning y/n" she said "wanna go to the convenient store? let's buy some snacks" I said "sure let me just change" she said going to the bathroom.

After we change we grab our bags and went to the convenient store we brought some snacks and left the store since it was Sunday we just finish some homeworks and jae left because tomorrow we have school tomorrow.

The next day

I woke at 5 am I went to the shower and wear my uniform and got to school I saw kai "hey kai!" I said "hey y/n!" he said and we saw jae "hey girl!" I said "hey!" She said and gave me a hug "oh is he your...?" she said pointing at kai "o-oh n-no he's my friend" I said nervously I was shock at her question.