Meeting the sully's

As you were riding your ilu you started to see everyone come out the water so you did too. When you came out you saw a new population of na'vi. ao'nung" bro those are forest people why are they here" you glared at him for a moment then looked back at the na'vi. The new people introduced there names. The parent's were Neytiri and Jake. The kids were Lo'ak, Neteyam, Kiri, and Tuktirey. Lo'ak was staring at you and you staring at him back. His older brother noticed and chuckled. Ao'nung told me that those boys would just be trouble. But i didn't listen, Dad called us over and told us to introduce ourselves. Y/n" kaltxi y/n" tonowari shook his head "no" at me. I got embarrassed so i  left ao'nung to the job of showing them around. Ao'nung" i'm ao'nung, come i'll show you guys around" All of the sully's followed ao'nung to their place and i just got back in the water to ride my ilu. While i was riding, i started to notice the sully kids trying to ride an ilu. I quickly headed over there to see all of them fail. I smiled and laughed when lo'ak fell off. I decided to go eat some lunch, i was pretty hungry since i haven't ate breakfeast. Tonowari was telling me all about how jake failed too. I walked over to where the sully's were and lo'ak was smiling at me. I sat down next to him and we talked to the whole family. Ao'nung got jealous and dragged me by the arm into the water y/n" ouch what the fuck ao'nung" Aonung " Stop hanging out with his family just hangout with me and my friends" y/n" NO" I hopped back up only to see ao'nung's friends surronding me. y/n" what do you guys want" all of them pretty much said the same thing, which was " just stop hanging out with them" After that i told tonowari and ronal alll about how he took is friends to surround me and basically bully me. Ao'nung was grounded for that. Ao'nung no avoids me even if i try to apologize. I start to burst into tears when he hold me to fuck off no one wanted you anyways. I ran into this unknown part of Awa'atlu. It was very jungle like. I felt like i was whole and free. It felt like myself. As the days pass on i forget what it's like to be there. I forgot all about my ilu, the tulkun, lo'ak, and my own family. Lo'ak" OH HOLY EYWA WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N" jake" calm down lo'ak do not swear here" They started to look for me. And i knew that because eywa told me so. Neteyam " y/n there you are! lo'ak was so worried for you!" y/n " oh really?"  Neteyam" yeah c'mon" y/n " i dont wanna go" Neteyam" why not " i told him almost everything then lo'ak came. His smile was so bright i almost cried. He looked so happy. I felt like i was in the moment. He came closer and closer and then........ His parents came in so he backed up.