Why are you blaming me

After heading back to the village my parents hugged me tight. They thought i passed. Suprisingly even ao'nung hugged me for the first time since i was a child. A helicopter drone thingy came down crashing on our island. With miles quaritch insid of it. They came out and started to blow down the village with blow torches. Quaritch" i want that girl" Tonowari" what do you mean" Quaritch" y/n she's got the best body for our training." Honestly i just stared at everyone and they stared at me back. Did they think i have an explanation. He grabbed my arm and started to run towards the helicopter. I tried to fight back as hard as i could, my parents and the sully's were blocked by fire so they coulden't get me. They buckled me in the seat and the next thing i new, i was gone. Lo'ak" dad we've got to get her back" Jake" it's too late son she's gone" Ronal" NO NOT MY BABY" i cried hearing ronals wail and screams. And suddenly i had a crazy idea. I know i would break lot's of my bones but i wanted to leave. So i unbuckled the belt and jumped off the helicopter. The metkiyna village watched me fall. I smacked on to the water and fell unconcious. I woke up in the village. Everyone was started to cry and hug me. y/n" what happened" Ao'nung" you just jumped of of that helicopter" Neytiri and Ronal" thank you great mother for saving her" i tried to sit up but it hurt really bad. y/n" why can't i sit up" Ao'nung" you must be stupid. You just fell out of an helicopter! Think skwang" Then i most likely broke my lower back. roxto" this is all your fault y/n... If you didn't look like that you wouldn't be in that condition." Ao'nung" yeah it's true just eat more, it'll make you look fat." roxto and ao'nung started to laugh at me. I pulled both of them by their ears into the water while everyone else just looked at us.