Prologue

Suchitra's pov:

I was tired. Exhaustion clung to me like a heavy cloak as I returned to my Mumbai home after the electrifying concert. The crowd tonight was not just energetic; they were wild, dancing and singing with a fervor that fueled my performance. The adrenaline rush pushed me to give it my all, singing and dancing until I had nothing left. It was 9:12, and the only remedy I craved was changing into something comfortable, grabbing snacks, and indulging in a Mahabharat marathon... again.

Third person's pov:

Suchitra entered her room, allowing her tied brown hair to cascade freely. A swift braid later, she chose a royal pink silk night suit, not neglecting her skincare routine, although her naturally dark and shiny skin hardly needed it. Completing her ritual, she grabbed a bag of chips and settled in for her favorite show.

"Oh, how I wish I could be a part of this great epic!" she mused to herself. ".....Stop, Suchitra. This isn't the time for daydreaming but for sleep and dreams. Tomorrow is a big award show; I should probably get some rest." With that, she switched off the TV and headed to her bedroom. "My beloved, I missed you sooooooo much!" she exclaimed to her bed, then, lying down, she grabbed her phone to relive the concert through videos.

After a while, she set her phone aside and began to drift into sleep. Closing her eyes, she yearned to dream about Mahabharat, letting the echoes of her fans' cheers and the melodies of her concert be the lullaby to her restful night.

Author's note:

Hey guys!!!! The prologue is out I hope it was good . The first official chapter will be out soon but before it I will be posting the characters and I know there wasn't much about how Suchitra looks apart from her skin and hair colour but in the upcoming chapters her appearance will be detailed so don't worry about it . And alsoooo if you want to ask any questions you can go on ny profile and ask I will surely answer!(sorry for the long note)
Who is your fav character in Mahabharat by the way??