Chapter 24

Third Person's pov:

Third Person's pov:

The four royals had finally reached their destination. After a long journey they had arrived to Dwarka. Suchitra was very excited since she had never been to Dwarka before, Krishna did send her invites in his letter, asking her to visit Dwarka and meet the rest of them family but she never had a chance to do so. Hence, her excitement was justified. She was also really excited to meet Devaki mata, Rohini mata and Vasudeva baba as she had learnt so much about them through Krishna's letters as well as through Subhadra's stories.

As they arrived at the gate of the magnificent city, Suchitra couldn't help but admire the scenery and architecture. There were pretty birds sitting on the branches, chirping sweet melodies. Puppies and calves were running around. The city walls were adorned with intricate carvings and vibrant colours. The streets were bustling with activities, children were running around giggling and laughing. In spite of all the hustle and bustle there was still, a wave of calmness which surrounded the city. She was already in love with Dwarka 'So this is Dwarka, it lives upto it's name' with a smile on her face she continued looking around. When she was a young girl in her own timeline, her mother would recite the story of Krishna's life and she would always tell her about the beauty of Dwarka. So now when Suchitra was standing in front of the city gates, she could feel a fuzzy and warm bubble of happiness inside her chest.

Suchitra turned to Krishna and held him by his shoulders, with an excited smile she shook him and asked "Can we just enter? I am dying to meet the royals of Dwarka!" Krishna chuckled "I know that very well sakhi but right now I need to go since I have to complete a very crucial task" he then turns to Subhadra and pats her head "Subhadra take Suchitra and Arjun inside the city and introduce them to our family members" Subhadra looks at him with twinkling eyes and eagerly nods "Ji bhratashree" (Yes brother)

Arjun, not satisfied by Krishna's cryptic talks, furrows his eyes and asks "Madhav, can I accompany you?" Krishna's eyes light up
with mischief, he puts on fake serious look and stares into Arjun's eyes "Are you certain that you want to accompany me Arjun? It will be a reall difficult task for you" Suchitra tried to hold her laughter as she knew what was going to happen next. She really wanted to see Arjun, the mighty archer, dressed as woman from own eyes "Can I accompany you too Kanha? Pleaseeee" she showed him puppy eyes and batted her eyes but Krishna just shook his head with a smile "No sakhi, I am sorry but this might be dangerous for you and I won't risk your safety" Suchitra pouted, she didn't think that this trip would be dangerous for her in any way, after all she was a great swordswoman and she knew how to deal with anyone who tried to target her. "Come on Kanha! You know I will be fine, I am not as weak as you are making me look" she grumbled, with a soft and serene smile Krishna approached her and caressed her head "I know that sakhi and do not intend to make you feel inferior or weak but please just this time listen to me and stay back at Dwarka" his voice was serious which made Suchitra realize that she won't be able to change his mind.

She sighed and accepted defeat "Fine I will stay but do complete your task soon, I can't wait for you to be back" she gave him a knowing smile which was responded to with a chuckle and nod from Krishna and confused looks from Arjun and Subhadra. She then turned to look at Arjun and gave him a sincere smile and a look of encouragement mixed with specks of mischief and amusement "I wish you all the best for what you are about to do now Rajkumar Arjun, I hope you are mentally prepared for what's about to happen" Arjun gave her yet another look of confusion and spectism "What do you mea-" before he could ask her anything he was dragged away by Krishna "Let us proceed with our journey Parth! We cannot waste anymore time than we already have" he winks playfully at Suchitra making her giggle at his antics.