24.

I left the house. I called Jackson to come and get me from the front gate with car. He  came in 3 to 4 minutes.

I got inside the car. I told him  to go towards our farmhouse in Chicago. I told him to tell Andrew , Alex and Jimmy to take care of Buisness there. Since I am one week leave.

After 15 minutes I started to feel my inhibitor is wearing off. So I told him to give me small dosage one.

So i hold on for like another two hours to the reach farmhouse.

I slept in the car on my way there. Jackson woke me up. When we got there. So i went inside our farmhouse. Everything of my need in already in this house.

I felty inhibitor is wearing off. So i went to my room. I took a cold shower. My thoughts are getting muddled and my head is dizzy. I am feeling hot all over my body.

Joy is trying to take over me. He wants to go and get his mates. He is trying to take over and want to mate with sky and wish or even in human worm .

I tried to suppress him . I tried to talk to reason with him . " Joy you are closest to me . You are me and i am you. You gotta calm down."

Joy     :" I know I want them too bad. I don't understand your stupid human ways. I know you human guys are complicated with emotions but even mating is this complicated because of your emotions and all pros and cons type thinking / over thinking . "

Aman :" I know we are complicated but everything about love/mate isn't that easy for us like you . You can express love easily. You don't get complicated emotions buddy like us.

You are more straightforward my buddy. But we humans can't be that blunt for everything. I like you for straightforward nature. You are always best cause I can talk to you any time and about anything. "

Joy      :" I know. But I want them so bad . I am trying to take over. You are suppressing me. Your will about not mating with them in rut is really strong. "

Aman  : "I  know you ain't going to stop pestering me over this this topic so i am going to block you for this week. Sorry buddy."

Joy.  :  " No........ Buddy. You are so bad. "

Aman blocked his spirit in mind .  He got out of  bath tub .

(Wish me luck)

(Well i going on short break of around one month . I know this break is not short but my exam are in this month untill may 10th  so I hope you guys can wait for me for short while .

I hope you can help me find some pics for characters of this book because I searched everywhere. I can't seem to find any satisfaction from those pics. I hope you guys are readers so ofcourse you will surely find best picture s you can for this book.

Please also send me some me some pictures like younger guys with daddy vibes . Or some older guys for new book.  I am going to right after this book .

I surely know my brain will be fried after these exams. So i need some inspiration after these exams for making stories. So send me these pics on my Instagram account it's is in my profile.

I will be really thankful.  )

(Bye for short while.)