40.

Aman pov

we reached flower shop. I told him to buy three bouquet with flowers with white ,red, pink rose in it with a blue rose in center. One for now and two for later.

I feel like I haven't given Jack and Noah many things other then tension. Since I have met them. Over and over things are happening.

We went to mall picked some snacks. In jwellery shop i bought four bracelet. These are normal silver bracelets. There individual name engraved on inside.

I put my bracelet on in the car and placed Noah and Kai in drawer of car. I put Kai bracelet with the flowers and snacks in backseat carefully.

'Dude do you think he will accept this.'

'Actually i don't think so.Bro but I have thought about it. They have to coexist now whether will like it or not now. What can I do in this to make sure they will like each other.

I will not abandon Noah and Jack I love them . For Kai he is pregnant withy kid so i can't leave him anyway. You know my mom she will kill me abandon a child and his mom.

That why that bastard tried to set up his daughter with me. Over that topic is already going on a lot of shit going on already. Ahhhhhhh'

'Dude calm down. I know you are deep in trouble but I will make sure to stand by your side. You are like my brother to me. '

'Dude my mom going to kick me out of house.'

'Aman you owned that house from your grandpa.'

'You don't know my mom she will not care at all.' I am dead this time. This time she will stand beside them. I will be the one facing her wrath.'

'It's ok. Forget about it. Put some music on. I will drive now Andrew. '

'Ok fine by me.'

I told Andrew to message Kai secretary that we reaching there in 45 min max to tell Kai . I started driving. We listened to music talked about random topics a bit.

We reached there. I picked up bouquet and bracelet bag. Andrew followed me with the bags of snacks.

We arrived in the hall. I saw Kai sitting in white and blue loose fitted clothing which matches somewhat mine but white shirt and black pants perfectly fitted clothes.

I went over him and handed him, the bouquet and bracelet bag. Andrew handed the snacks bag to secretary of Kai .

'I hope you will wear it.' while handing him the bracelet.

'Why so much kindness today huh' Kai Said.

'I always been very kind you didn't noticed it that's another matter. If I wasn't kind yesterday I would have come with blood on my hands.'

'This gift you can say for new beginning.'

'We will see about that. Let's go let have lunch.' Kai said.

We reached the dining table and sat. Well soon the lunch is served. It was rare delicacy from different place. But only thing I can enjoy is spaghetti, salad , sandwich.

I served myself with that started eating it. After some time Kai said,' Aman Why aren't you eating other food.is it not per your taste? '

'Well I have so many allergies which i don't even remember all but I don't eat seafood, beaf etc things. Well Andrew will enjoy this food in my stead.'

We continued eating.