SHOPPING

ELENA POV

“Yo!” Liam waved as he yelled from where he stood beside the red Aston Martin that was currently being fixed.

“Hey." I grinned, waving back.

Liam's face brightened up in his typical lopsided grin before he went back to what he was doing. His unclad body was covered with grease from the car, and he was with Aiden, who had no shirt on as well.

Aiden's muscles flexed as he tightened the loose bolt on the tyre of the Aston Martin; his toffee brown hair was a bit longer, lustrous, and tousled than ever.

My hands clenched into a fist at my side, and I stomped my feet firmly to the ground so as not to embarrass myself by running to touch him.

What I felt for Aiden was more than an attraction. It was obvious, though, and my body couldn't stop feeling hot whenever I stared at him.

As if he sensed my gaze on him, he lifted his head, and his blue orbs bored into mine.

My cheeks reddened, and I glanced away from his scrutiny.

Aiden needed to only stare at me with those gorgeous, deep-set eyes of his to turn me into a blushing mess.

It was a bit awkward, seeing as his siblings often noticed this.

“Where are you off to?"

My head snapped up while I stared at him.

"I'm going shopping for today's event.” I frowned as he gripped his discarded shirt where it was in the car and slipped it on.

“Bummer,” I mumbled to myself.

~Sorry princess, you should be glad he did it because you could barely control your desire for him, and you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself~

“Shut up.”

~Oh, the full moon is only a matter of time, and you'll get a piece of that~

“Ugh!”

I groaned before shaking my head to clear my naughty thoughts.

Inner me was so vulgar compared to outer me, and it made me look weird since I was talking to myself.

Perhaps not too weird in this part of the world I was in because everyone could communicate with the other just by staring at them, so I heard.

I have not figured out how that works, and maybe I would never. I was not a werewolf, to begin with.

Even as Aiden had his shirt on, I tried not to stare too long at him so as not to elicit a response from inner me, who had been active ever since I met with Aiden.

“Without me?” He lifted a brow as he moved closer. “And isn't it a bit too late to go dress shopping?”

He was sporting a few days' old-growth beards on his face, and his biceps contracted as he did a little stretching. Then, he winked as he caught me staring.

I slipped out my tongue to wet my lips, and my eyes stayed on him for a while until I realized what he was doing.

“It's not, and I know what you are doing, Aiden," I muttered, flushing.

“What?” He stared at me with mock innocence while trying his best not to chuckle.

“Stop seducing me!” I whisper-yelled, smacking his hands that reached for mine.

Discreetly, my eyes roamed around to see if any of his siblings present here noticed our little exchange.

I let out a sigh as I saw them going about their businesses. Kellen walked out of the big mahogany door and slipped out of his red plaid shirt before joining Liam.