Chapter - 14

The day that y/n feared the most arrived...THE WEDDING DAY....

Y/n was nervous and sacred as hell.......

She was feeling like everything is scattering......
Her heart was as heavy as stone.......
For her everything was going to finish........

After some time her phone rang (she was sitting in dressing room) She picked it up ...... It was Eunwoo 's phone ..........

O.T.P

Eunwoo : Hello y/n...

Y/N : Hiii Eunwoo (in a sad voice )

Eunwoo: Are you alright..!?

Y/N : yes

Eunwoo : Don't worry y/n I'm always with you......If you need anything just let me know........If you feel anything wrong just tell me....... I'm just one call away.....If you ever want to run away, remember I'm always on your side........

Y/n : (while having tears in her eyes and with cracking voice) y-yah..don't make me cry ..... Nothing will happen to me I'm a strong girl you know....

Eunwoo: I know how much you are strong...(sarcastically)

Y/n : What..!I'M strong ..

Eunwoo : yes...yes you are...ik very well ( sarcastically)

Y/n : I'm telling you , i will kill you....

Eunwoo : (in a concerned voice )
y/n..?

Y/n : hm.....

Eunwoo : Please take care of yourself....And remeber I'm always with you.....

Y/n : y-yes I will

Eunwoo: hm.....

Y/n : b-bye...i have to go....

Y/n was at verge of crying so she hung up the call..

///

Y/n was walking on the aisel.....she was walking with lowered head.... facing the ground.......as she didn't have the courage to look up and see that Double aged man whom she is going to marry.......

She was now infront of her soon to be husband...

Her face held no emotions....looking like a beautiful statue.....she wanted the time to stop and ran away somewhere....where there's no one just she herself, her brother and her bestfriend....they are her world and now she have to stay away from her world and live with a man whom she nerver met...

Priest : let's start the ceremony....

Y/n's breath hitched after listening to the priest..... she can't escape now.....

She had a wish to get married to a man whom she loved with the bottom of her heart.....but destiny did her dirty ..........
Standing there...she was just thinking about her destiny....

"I don't understand why destiny would let us meet,
Knowing that we could NEVER be TOGETHER...."