Chapter - 25

After some days.......

Taehyung POV :

I'm very frustrated nowadays...... there's lot of work in the underworld and in the companies too...tho I'm used to these hectic schedule...but the problem is I'm unable to spend time with my princess.....but I'm happy too as now she also cares about me...
She makes coffee for me every night ...tells me to take my meals on time....ahh...i love this care.... actually i love everything about her...well I'm proud of myself too as i made her comfortable around me 😌
Now SHE starts conversation with me and not at all nervous...argh.... this is so good
But......

I'm afraid that when she will get to know About me being the mafia king...what will be her reactions...whatever... but I'll try my best to make her fall for me....
Taehyung...stop..think about work...

My thoughts got interrupted as my room's door opened revealing my love....

///

Y/n : Mr. Kim......today is my friend's birthday..... he's having a party tonight...i was wondering if...you can also come with me...if you're free...

Taehyung : Why not princess... I'll surely come with you....tell me at which time we have to go ??

Y/n : around 7:30...

Taehyung : ok love.. I'll be ready....

He stood up and came towards y/n....and held her close by her waist.......y/n closed her eyes because she knew what is coming.......

Taehyung's pov :

Every time I see y/n ......I feels like to hug her,to kiss her,to hold her,to love her and to never let her go away from me..........I get lost in her , every time I look into her eyes......
Now.. when I was about to kiss her..she closed her eyes...hehe...she know about my habits.. she's just so adorable...i want to protect her from the world..and just hide her in my arms.....

I didn't kiss her in order to tease her...
She was still closing her eyes waiting for me to kiss her...argh...Kim y/n what you have done to me...

End of taehyung's POV

Y/n's POV :

I knew Mr.kim is gonna kiss me...so i simply closed my eyes.....but.......i felt nothing...i opened my eyes a little and saw Mr. Kim staring at me..with teasing expression....argh.... it's so embarrassing.....aaaaaaa......oh gawd why...what should I do now to escape from this situation...um.....wait i have an idea 😏....

End of y/n's POV

Y/n tiptoed and kissed taehyung on the tip of his nose.......and ran away from there........

Taehyung's pov :

Y/n opened her eyes and found me already looking at her......Her cheeks was becoming red,like a tomato..... Don't know what happened to her....she tiptoed and kissed on my nose and ran away.........My mind took 2-3 seconds to realise what just happened.....my heart was beating restlessly...
Ohhh.....This is sooo good.......

End of taehyung's POV

" If i know what LOVE is,
it is because of YOU"