CHAPTER 32: A CHANCE TO STAY IN

Asher was looking towards the with a sick smirk on his face. The only thing he could not understand was why did he have to get stuck up in a situation like that. Seeing his own brother and may be future sister in law romancing.

God this is embarrassing," he thought looking at the two but still maintained a smirk on his face.

Not long after , the door of the room and in entered ......... the whole family.

They were standing there with a confused face where as only one member apart from them had a knowing smile on his face and that was ...... Noah.

Last time, since he had promised his cousin, he could not say anything but this time, their closeness had been witnessed by the whole family.

They passed each other knowing smiles.

Xavier's mother among them spoke first looking at Xavier and Elizabeth," Xav! We are going to California. We got a family function to attend there. Everyone apart from Edwin will be leaving. But he will not be able to stay at home. He is staying in his penthouse. I need you to take care of the house. Leave right now and go back home."

She waited for a moment to get a reaction out of the two . Xavier stayed mum. He wanted to go on a date tonight with Elizabeth but now he had to stay at home.

He cursed under his breath and with a hard mind, he nodded.

Adrianna who seemed to notice this all smiled at herself and then turned towards Elizabeth and said," Elizabeth, can you please accompany Xavier to home. I understand that you guys have work. You can even stay there for the night. You know you guys can workkkkkkk. "

Noah who heard this laughed out a little loudly but stopped when he saw the way Xavier was glaring at him.

Elizabeth who did not understand weather to be thankful towards her or be a bit ashamed could only nod her head looking at the floor as if it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen in her life.

"Wow the design is so nice." she said but then slapped her own head. God what all foolish thoughts was she having.

She looked at Adrianna and said," But ma'am I do not think it is appropriate to stay there at night."

Xavier just wished to bang his own head on the floor his beautiful girl was staring so adoringly at moments ago.

Why was she spoiling the moment they could spend together. It is not everyday that some mother asks his son's girlfriend to stay with him a night when nobody is home.

ALL ALONE!

God please save me from these people." he thought as he saw how she was spoiling the mere chance they were getting.

Otherwise , his brothers were born on this earth only to disturb his beautiful moments.

"It is fine Elizabeth. I am the one asking you to stay there. It is not like you are sneaking inside Xavier's room ." she said and Elizabeth coughed.

Other members of the family visibly smiled.

Before Elizabeth could say something to Adrianna, Xavier held her hand and brought her behind him and said," Alright mom. We would leave for home right now."

"Alright then. We would take our leave." she said and they all started to move but she suddenly stopped and turned back towards the direction in which they were facing.

She stood there with her hands folded in her chest and asked," By the way Xavier. What were you doing in here before we all arrived. And Elizabeth , why is your lipstick misplaced dear."

Elizabeth and Xavier were left shocked after listening to her questions.

"What reply were they going to give to the lady standing in front of them looking at them like she had caught them doing something unholy.

Well they were but they were not caught by Adrianna. Asher on the other side smirked before slightly covering it up with a cough.

He did not want to reveal what all his elder brother was doing in the cabin in the name of work.

"Ohh god! I fear what is going to happen to this company if the boss continues to act like this. Spending time in the name of doing work in such unholy things." thought Asher .

Elizabeth who was flustered upon hearing this question could not reply a word.

What was she supposed to answer .

On the other hand, Xavier was left tongue tied by the series of questions his mother threw towards him. He did not even think on once about correcting their appearance.

When he looked down, he saw that they both were literally looking like cave men in their respective outfits.

Two buttons of Xavier's shirt were not done and his shirt was not tucked inside his pants.

On the other hand, Elizabeth's hair and make up were a mess.

Anybody who would see them at that very moment would definitely say that they were up to something before being interrupted.

On getting no reply from the two, this time Matteo stepped forward and asked to Xavier in his thick tone," What was happening between the two of you in here Xavier."

"Dad I....."

.........................................................................................................................................................

***************************

HELLO GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING. IT HAS NOT BEEN 3 MONTHS AND WE HAVE ALREADY PASSED 21K VIEWS.😍

YOU GUYS ARE AN AMAZING AUDIENCE.💜

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK ALL THE SILENT READERS TO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AS WELL.😳☹️

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND I MAKE SURE TO ANSWER EACH ONE OF THEM.😘

SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT.😊

BYE BYE.👋🏻

👋🏻