CHAPTER 40: THE CALL FOR THE BACHELORETTE'S

Few Days Later:

Life had returned to normal. The Giovannis had returned back and Elizabeth had shifted back to her place. 

Xavier and Elizabeth had gotten busy with their respective works.

In between, they were in close contact with Natasha and Liam. The wedding preparations of the duo were happening with full excitements.

Natasha was very happy everything. Everything was going according to her happiness. But looked like things could not go as planned.

Elizabeth was busy. There was no news about the tender she had sent to India regarding the project. So now, she was solely focusing at her work that she was doing with Xavier. Its due date was near. The project was about to end and soon, she had to shift out of his office.

The land where she was about to open her office was ready. She had bought it. And the inaugurations of the land had been done. Xavier and his whole family was there with her.

For the first time, after so many years she felt as if she also had a family that she could call her owns. 

She had a mother figure in her life, she and Matteo had turned more close than anything. She had nice relations with his aunt and uncle as well.

And as far as his brothers were concerned, god, the two were such a tease.

One person who she thought was a bit disconnected during the entire time was Edwin Giovanni. 

She even got to know that Xavier had a younger cousin sister, Sarah and she had almost completed her high school.

She could return home anytime soon. She was very excited to bond with her.

She and him went to frequent dates during that time.

They passed their respective times in a very grand way. Now , life was running smoothly.

But one thing was there that was disturbing her, Natasha seemed to be having some issues. She was pretending as of she was very happy but Elizabeth could look through the facade she had shaped for her. 

She could see that there was something wrong with their relationship. Liam was not behaving as he used to.

Something seemed fishy to her.

But she let that pass.

She got busy with her work when after some time, she received a call. She picked her phone up to see that Natasha was calling her.

She picked her phone up and on the other side, there was a lot of noise. 

She hummed and waited for Natasha to speak something to her.

"Hey girl. Okk so I am already getting late but I am here to tell you that tomorrow is my Bachelorette's . So make sure that you bring your ass over here on time or else." she did not complete before I interupted her .

"Okk okk by the way why is there so much noise behind you." I asked.

"Ohh you leave that. Make sure that you wear a short dress. Man, there are going to be loads of hot boys there." And I could imagine her winking at me through the other side.

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me some day.

"Do you think that your so called best friend is going to let me live peace fully if he knows about your ohh so great plan."

"Who is telling him. " she said and I sat there confused.

"Means, your are not going to tell him about it."

"Nahh, the boys that we know are not invited there. Just some of my girl gangs and ahmm," she cleared her throat before she continued speaking.

"So strippers as well."

"Strippers." I asked her as I did not believe that this was the same girl I had been talking to since so many days.

"Gosh Natasha , sometimes when you open your mouth, I think that I do not know about ypu at all." 

"You need to stop giving me such shockers girl." I said as I breathed heavily imaging what would happen if Xavier gets to know about it.

He is going to burst out like an erupting volcano if he gets to know about it.

I gulped thinking about the possible scenarios that could happen with me in the upcoming day.

God should I trust this girl, I thought to myself.

Then , keeping all my negative thoughts aside, I decided to try my luck for once and trust her.

All right." I said.

If only I knew that this single word was going to land me into deep, unimaginable troubles . 

..............................................................................................................................................................

GUYS, WE ARE SOON ABOUT TO REACH TOWARDS THE END OF FLASH BACK. ALL THE LEFT OVER REVELATIONS WOULD BE DONE.

THIS BOOK WILL SOON FINISH POST WHICH I WOULD MEET YOU GUYS WITH THE NEXT BOOK OF THIS SERIES,  MOBB BOSS'S SECRETARY.

IT WOULD BE A DARK ROMANCE.

THE GLIMPSE AND ASTHETICS OF THAT BOOK HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADD IT TO YOUR READING LISTS OF FOLLOW ME SO YOU WOULD GET UPDATED ABOUT WHEN I WOULD START THAT BOOK.

SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.

TILL THEN, BYE BYE.