⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR, PART TWO

DARRIAN MUGGED DD when he made their presence known and called celeste

DARRIAN MUGGED DD when he made their presence known and called celeste. isis turned around and refrained herself from getting up to slap darrian in the face when he came into view.

notti snickered at the way isis was staring down ddot. "ddot you neva gonna hear the end of it from ha." he remarked, gesturing towards the brown skin girl. ddot rolled his eyes, "see bro why did we even have to come here." he whined.

"don't be whining when you the one that broke up with her." notti said causing darrian to just purse his lips and shut up because he couldn't even argue with that.

ddot trailed behind the two boys slowly, not wanting to face his ex girlfriend exactly after the night he had broken up with her. the real reason he had broken up with her was because he didn't wanna hurt celeste more than he already has. after she had gotten shot he went through a lot of thinking it through that none of this would have happened if they weren't even together.

so he decided that it would be the best for them to be away from each other. though he wasn't gonna lie and say he didn't miss her because he missed his girl a whole lot.

ddot stood as far away from celeste as he possibly could because he didn't even wanna see her face at the moment. momentarily after notti and dd finished talking to the girls they went to hoop on the court.

darrian looked at celeste one last time and noticed she was wearing his hoodie, he was about to smile but then saw how much pain she had been in when she put a hand to the side of her chest, patting it down. he turned around quickly not wanting to look back.

celeste was currently scrolling through her phone with her headphones in her ears, trying to suppress the urge to scream and darrian. she knew in her heart she still loved him and wanted to make things right but it was to early for that in her opinion, and she was not gonna be the one to make amends.