⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CELESTE ATE THE breakfast her dad had made for her

CELESTE ATE THE breakfast her dad had made for her. today would be her first day going back to school after a couple of months. her dad had told her she could have stayed home for a couple weeks or even do online but she didn't want to, even with the amount of pain she felt she just wanted to feel normal again.

"are you sure you don't wanna do online? it would be better." her dad's voice broke her out of her trance. celeste simply shook her head but sent him a smile nonetheless. "mk.. but here." marcus pulled out a new pair of headphones that he had bought for her since that night.

celeste's face broke into a smile. she was banned from using her headphones since she had gotten out of the hospital and she went through literal withdrawals. she knew the object was literally the reason why she was a second away from death but she loved them way too much to let them go.

marcus sent her the look and she rolled her eyes.

"i won't put it at max volume. i promise." and this time she would actually go through with her promise.

her dad did nothing but nod and continue to clean around the house. celeste picked up her phone when she saw isis had texted her. the message read that she was outside and that they would be going on the train together.

celeste hugged her dad and said her goodbyes before making her way to the front door. she didn't take her buffer jacket since she saw it was pretty hot outside, 74 degrees does not need
a jacket. she didn't know if it was the best idea since she only had on a pair of grey leggings and white long sleeve top. the girl shrugged not caring at this point.

isis turned her attention to her cousin when she heard the door open. "cellie baby!!" isis hugged her and celeste hugged back.

the two began talking by that meaning isis filling her in on everything that had happened when she was gone. "did you know mrs santos got fired? shit crazy." celeste's eyes widened at the new found information, it didn't bother her tho she literally hated her.