A/N

This is not abandoned, i promise!!!

Basically, for about a week after chapter 18 came out, i was writing non-stop, and i was at a point where i was super happy about where everything was at, and i was pretty proud of the chapter, and I planned on updating it the next day, but my laptop shit itself.
I have a cheap laptop, something that was intended just to get me through highschool rather than to function properly, so sometimes it just shuts off, updates without me realising, etc., and it basically kicks me out of everything when it does that.
Basically, it kicked me off my email and wasn't registering any of my passwords as correct (idk, this laptop sucks ass), and basically i couldnt access the document where everything was, nor could i access wattpad to let everybody know.

Anyway, i got everything back up and working again, after like an hour of reopening every single tab and signing into every single account, so i am working on the next chapter currently :)

TLDR: The next chapter should be out over the next few days, hopefully!!

On a seperate note, during the month i've been away this has gotten wayyy more views than when i was actively updating it! That is insane, i started this entirely as a creative outlet with no intent on this going anyhwere, but people are actuallly reading and voting on this, and that makes me very happy.

Thanks to everyone who has read up to this point, i love you all very much!!