Part 1

It was a completely ordinary day, and everyone was doing their own thing. And then it suddenly went dark in front of their eyes, and then when they woke up, they suddenly found themselves in some kind of space.

"What?! WHAT THE FUCK...?!" growled Sanemi loudly, jumping up first. He frantically looked around, but he didn't see anyone except people gradually recovering, scattered all over the room, and one demon, Nezuko, who looked around in confusion, sleepily purring. Her confused pink eyes looked at him, and then she crawled up to Tanjiro, who a second later jumped up on the spot with a loud cry.

"What's going on?" his loud cry woke Zenitsu and Inosuke, who also jumped up, looking around in surprise. And the others did not lag behind them, only now beginning to realize exactly where they were.

"Ah, where are we?" Mitsuri asked excitedly.

"I don't know. But it doesn't look like it's dangerous here." said Obanai tensely, who also looked around. Kaburomaru hissed in agreement, probing the air around him.

"What a strange place!" said Rengoku loudly, also looking around. Of course, he was also nervous, like the others, but the absence of danger allowed him to relax a little.

"Why are we even here? Does it have to be like this?" Tokito asked, not particularly interested. He didn't remember much anyway, so he couldn't tell if they should all be in this place or not. That's why I asked.

"Ara-ara, I would like to know who invited us here..." said Shinobu with a very frightening smile. Probably, if she got to that person or demon right now, he would either be scared to death or dead.

Himejima frowned, muttering a prayer to himself. He probed the space around him with his gut, but he did not find any demons or at least some danger. It's just that there are a lot of people who were talking nervously or arguing loudly, shouting over each other.

"Oh, so that's what the dream I had recently was about..." thoughtfully drawled Kagaya, who was just getting up from his seat with the help of his wife.

"Master!" the Hashirs said together, kneeling before him.

"It's all right, relax, my children." he smiled gently and kindly at them, nodding in greeting. "I think there is no danger waiting for us here. I had a dream today in which I was told that something like this could happen."

"We understand, Master!" they said loudly in one voice, still not getting up from their seats.

"I am glad that you are so attentive to my words. However... Where is Giyuu? he asked softly, as if he knew perfectly well that there was no Pillar of Water. Only now the others looked around and realized that this besyachy idiot, who was constantly standing alone somewhere and irritated them with his appearance alone, was not there. Hashiras was already much more carefully examined, but he was not in the whole room.

"We don't know, Oyakata-sama."they were forced to admit when they realized that Tomioka really wasn't there. However, he would never disrespect the Master, although knowing him, anything could be expected from him.

"Is that so?" His soft smile became sadder for a fraction of a second, and then returned to its former serenity. "Then I think we can only wait to figure out what kind of place this is and where my other child is."

"All right, Master." They bowed again. Then he and his wife leisurely walked to the sofas, which seemed to have been installed specifically for them all, given the number of sofas and people in the room, and then sat down there. Then the rest of the Harshiras sat down behind him, choosing places that were more pleasant to them.

Gemei was sitting with Muichiro, who continued to look disinterestedly at the ceiling opposite, just as he had done with clouds before. Considering that there were an incredible number of different patterns on the ceiling, he probably had something to look at.