𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Sorry I haven't been updating again also I'm doing timeskips so I can get to the actual bloody interesting parts💀
Anyways...
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Alyssia POV:
I wake up in my room sluggishly and hear knocking at my door

"Who is it.." I blink my eyes and try to rub the tiredness away "princess, Lord Stark would like to break fast with you in the main hall with the other lords" I groan and smash my face into the pillow. Geez I have been doing duties and training my whole time here and you would think I would be use to the soreness by now..

"Okay thank you" I yell back to her then I look to the side and I see sȳndor looking at me while lying down.. I swear if he was human he would be giving me an unamused facial expression right now, I huff "fine I'm going" rolling my eyes I get dressed

 I swear if he was human he would be giving me an unamused facial expression right now,  I huff "fine I'm going" rolling my eyes I get dressed

(Btw should she start wearing normal Targaryen ladies clothing or stick to armoured and fighting stuff like this.. comment —-> )

Walking through the doors I'm greeted by all the lords and lord stark plus Cregan sitting around the dining table "sorry I'm late lord Stark" I send an apologetic smile to him, he just waved me off with a smile "it's alright Princess we were just getting started" I hum in response and sit down next to Cregan and wait for lord Stark to continue while we start eating Man I'm hungry..

"So I have gathered everyone here to tell everyone that there has been some Awful news" I look at Lord Stark and furrow my eyebrows confused because he looks at me apologetic and then places paper on the table. "I am sincerely sorry to tell you princess..but it seems Lady Laena Valaryon has passed due to a failed pregnancy and chose to die a dragon riders death..leaving her husband and two daughters" I look at him with wide eyes I know I didn't know my Aunty but she was my Fathers sister and I was worried about him "and they will be having a funeral near the cliffs of high tide.." "um.." I swallow "what was the other news Lord Stark"

"A letter from your mother I never opened it since it's addressed to you.."
He passes the letter to Cregan who passes it to me, I narrow my eyes at the letter while everyone watches for my reaction.

I read the letter out loud since I trusted the lords that were present.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝓎𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒..

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓂𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒.

𝑅𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓃𝓎𝓇𝒶 𝒯𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑒𝓃.

"What a bitch.." I whisper so no one hears me but Cregan puts his hand over his mouth so I know he heard.

All the lords present stay silent and look at each other then back to me waiting for me to say something "I guess I got to start packing" I sigh and look at Lord Stark "I do have a request though Lord stark" he nods and looks at me expectantly "when I go would you keep the warrior and army gathering to the north?..I don't want people to hear about it" I say He looks at me and smiles "of course princess you are family now and Starks are loyal to family" he says softly the other lords nodding and say "as are we Little dragon" "we are by your side princess" and Cregan looks at me "I will keep them on there toes and make sure they don't lack off" he says determined.

"Thank you..all of yous.." I stand "well I better start packing, I'll be off tomorrow morning" they all nod and Cregan gets up and follows me out..I feel tears gathering in my eyes and look down "I'm gonna miss you.." I whisper "I know my dragon but you'll be back and you will see me again don't worry" I smile and hug him when we get to my room "I better start packing" he smiles and nods "yes I will see you In the courtyard when you are finished, just cause your leaving tomorrow doesn't mean you get a training day off" I smack my lips and hit his shoulder "way to ruin the moment" he laughs loudly while I stare at him with a deadpan expression then roll my eyes as he walks away still laughing "honestly.." I say quietly.

Timeskip after training •*•*•*•*•*

Man my body so sore why did he have to work out so much..I sigh and sit in a bath of warm water, I whistle a low tone and hear Raqnon roar a little making me know he's okay. He went on hunt while I was training because where flying a long distance Tomorrow, I look to my bed and see sȳndor sleeping he gotten bigger he's now upto my chest sitting up and is up to my hip on all fours.

I relax more into the bath and feel all my muscles relax. I reminisce on all the time I've had here and smile My brothers would have loved it here, I'm excited to see them again and see how much they have grown I can't wait to see Father again too even if he will be full of grief.. I get out and get dressed in night clothes, can't believe we trained front noon to night I check everything to make sure I got everything ready I'm gonna wear armour clothes to the funeral since I'm going there by dragon..I walk to the bed and get inside. Sȳndor lifts his head and nuzzles his head into my side then relaxes and goes back to sleep and I hear Raqnon cooing from outside..he's on top the hill near my room since he doesn't like being far from me for long.

I smile "goodnight my loves" I say and blow the candles out and close my eyes..

|| I literally love that you guys are viewing and saving my story but also voting it makes me happy that people actually read it🥰 follow me as well for more updates and new upcoming books bye beautiful people ..||

 Also this is Sȳndor🥹🥹 so cool!! Should we nickname him like Sȳ or something let me know