𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

It's been a year since I've been back at Wintefell and Cregan has been so clingy nearly all year but it's nice.. I have been
Gathering more forces because I found out an unknown land has claimed war on the north so we have been working our asses off trying to gather supplies and more allies to help and Cregan has me training three times a day, it's not as tiring now because I'm use to it but today he said we're doing something new.

I walk out to the training yard where some of the people are practicing and watch them and I see a man looking at me with a sneer and raise an eyebrow then look at Cregan, "who the hell is he and why is he looking at me like that?" I ask amused and confused. He  chuckles "that my dear friend is Lord Bolton" then points to the man and I turn to see the man walking up to us before looking at Cregan.

"Why the fuck is a women here? Is she to help clean our swords" the man sneered at me but directed his words to Cregan, Cregan goes to reply angry but I cut off "and you are?" I ask with a raised eyebrow looking amused but inside I'm angry "Ray Bolton" he sneers back at me and I furrow my eyebrows before turning to Cregan. "Who the fuck are the boltons again" I ask him loudly so Ray could hear and Cregan chuckles silently then says "there a new allied house of the north" I hum then turn to Ray "lord Bolton..your house is small is it not" I ask with a glint in my eyes "yes but I don't see how this has to do with a women trying to play knight" he angrily reply's back.

"We'll.. Ray if you don't want to see your land destroyed by dragon fire or your family killed by dorthraki then I suggest you keep quiet or leave" I say with a cold face. He pales but then clenches his teeth and glares at me "you won't" he says boldly stepping forward. As he steps forward the sound of swords and spears being pulled out are heard all around us and Lord Bolton looks around him to see nearly every man and women holding there weapons looking at him with a glare and I see his throat gulp and he looks around nervously before he turns back to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"As you were saying Lord Bolton.." I drag looking at him amused as he clenches his hand and jaw before walking away.

"Geez Cregan where did you find that old man from" I say chuckling as I turn around to him, he laughs before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "We needed more allies and the Boltons were offering so of course my father agreed" I roll my eyes slightly "of course your dad did" I say and we look at each other before laughing "anyways come on little dragon we got things to plan out.." he says smugly before quickly walking off and I stand there still processing what he just said before running after him "IM NOT LITTLE YOU TALL CUNT" I yell now chasing him and he lets out a huge laugh before sprinting off..

———————————————————————

Me and Cregan got in trouble for "playing tag" I scoff at that thought playfully glaring at Cregan as he chuckles and Lord stark looks between us raising his eyebrow and I hear Cregan try to cover up his laughing so I shove him off his chair he was sitting on "it wasn't even funny you dumb giant" I say rolling my eyes before I sit back in my chair looking at lord stark with folded arms and Cregan makes a choking sound as he fails to get back on his chair because he's to busy laughing but stops and sits in his chair. "Anyways we are leaving Tomorrow so in the morning I need you two to double check everything and Aly make sure Raqnon and Sy are fed and have there armour ready" Lord Stark says and me and Cregan nods seriously "alright I'll go start getting everyone ready" Cregan says looking at me before kissing my cheek and I nod before staring at Lord Stark "you shouldn't go.." I say quietly..

He stays silent before before sighing "I have to I'm Lord of the north it is my duty" he says calmly while staring at me intensely. "But those..people are only attacking because I am in the north..because I'm am your ward which mean it is my responsibility and fault" I say rambling. "NO!..it is not your fault or responsibility, it is I who wanted to have you as my ward for another few years..it is I who took you in and it is I who will fight"
I clench my jaw tightly listening but nod a little my eyes tearing up as I stand "but..what if..what if something happens to you" I say looking at the floor tears nearly falling, his eyes soften completely before he walks up to me hugging me and holding my head to his chest "nothing will..everything will be fine little wolf" I let my tears drop and I smile a little before looking at him "you better..or me and Cregan will find a way to bring you back and kill you ourselves" I say halfheartedly, he laughs and kisses my head "go help Cragan" I nod and leave to find Cregan but before I go and check on Raqnon and Sy..

I whistle and Raqnon roars from a Mountain before flying down and landing and I see Sy sprinting over. "Hello my handsome boys" I say gliding my hand over Raqnon scales of his face while putting my forehead to him then I pet Sy behind his ears and smile at Raqnon as he nudges me a little as a greeting..

I spend some time with them for a few minutes before I hear Cregan yelling and twist my head to the sound before sprinting to the sound of his voice. As I get to the commotion and noises I see Lord Bolton getting ready to jump at Cregan as I see Cregan protecting a little girl and they are both on the ground.

I walk up and glare "what do you think your doing" I say cold with a heated glare, "This is not your business women, fuck off" As he says this a Thundering Roar is heard from above me and a loud Growl is heard from behind me.. I hold my hand out so Sy doesn't do anything "it is my business if you are attacking my best friend" I say as I see his shake a little with a pale face as he sees Sy behind me and heard the Roar.

"That little girl owes me money!" Ray sneers at the girl before looking at Creagan "and he won't let me take my Payment" Cregan growls before yelling "you weren't trying to get money you sick bastard! You were trying to have the girl as payment!!" Cregan sneers in disgust at Ray Bolton while pushing the girl more behind him. "Lies-" Bolton doesn't finish his sentence as i lunge at him and throw a right hook to his head knocking him on his ass and hearing a crunch from his nose breaking. "Enough! Get him to a cell, and let this be lesson to you all..I do NOT tolerate any type of rape from my men and women who are fighting for me and if I hear,see anyone one of yous do so I will make sure Raqnon and Sy have more than deer for dinner" I say cold while looking at everyone around as they nod and glare at Ray.

I bend done and whisper to Ray making sure the little girl and Cregan can hear "and Lord Bolton I do hope your family at Dreadfort love you enough to send men and supplies because if not they are useless and do you know what happens to useless things Lord Bolton.." he shakes his head still looking at me holding his nose with fear in his eyes.. "they Burn" he goes white before he can reply they take him away to a cell.

"Get back to packing" I say to everyone before turning to Cregan and letting out a breath, I look up and see Cregan looking at me with a smirk and proud look in his eyes.