♣️ Ch.2 The Lee's♣️

I have a gut feeling that this is it; this is the time for it to happen.

I can see the center as I draw back my arrow.
I'm about to let go when, all of a sudden, my younger brother Felix appears just behind me, startling me and causing me to miss.

"What the hell, Felix, you scared the crap out of me!" I said as I walked over to the target and gathered my arrows to put my weapon away.

"Sorry, Hyunjin sent a message for you."
Felix gives me a sheepish smile as we turn and make our way back toward the castle "I would love to meet with Chan again"

"Have they been getting the supplies they needed?" I asked. Last year, the Miroh Kingdom urgently requested help from us, as they kept losing too many supplies and needed our help.

Of course, we couldn't just give them the supplies, so our father decided to put Hyunjin and King Chan in an arranged marriage.

At first, we hated the idea; we would never want our brother to be forced to marry someone he didn't know. But over time, we all grew accustomed to the news and found a liking for the Bahng brothers.

Especially someone.

We made our way back inside and toward the dining room. As we entered, the wonderful smell of steak, baked potatoes, and rolls hit my nose.

I love my life.

We sit down and start eating. "So Hyunjin, I hear you want to see Chan again?" I smirk teasingly as I dig into my meal.

Hyunjin blushes, "We need to make wedding plans soon." He smiles "I thought we'd invite them over for a while and hang out."

"Sounds like a fantastic idea!" Jeongin said it a little too enthusiastically. It's time to tease another.

~~~

"And the man and the dragon lived happily ever after in their cute little cave with their cute little family." I finished, closing the book as I tucked Jeongin in and said goodnight.

Even though he's 19, I still read him bedtime stories. So what?

I walk out of his room and peek in to check on Felix, Smiling I walk over and pull his blanket back up. Pushing the hair out of his eyes. I turn around and quietly walk out.

I open Hyunjin's door, he's sitting up against his headboard lost in thought. I sit down beside him and wrap my arm around him.

"What's got you so lost in thought?" I ask, rubbing his head as he lays down on my legs.
"I'm nervous about the wedding, I'm worried I won't be a good enough husband for Channie," Hyunjin says, sighing at the end.

"You'll be a great husband, Chan adores you and so do his brothers, you're kind, loving, smart, brave, I know you'll do great," I say proudly, continuing to stroke his hair.

"Thank you" Hyunjin mutters, falling asleep right after. I lift his head and put him on a pillow. Standing up and lightly walking out of the room.

I quickly jump in the shower and start writing the note for Miroh Kingdom.

AN

I wanted to let y'all know this chapter takes place a day or two ahead of the first chapter.

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you have any feedback please let me know.

Thanks for reading!☺️