♣️Ch.3 Arriving at Levanter♣️

After a few days of travel, we finally made it to the Levanter Kingdom. I wanted to see the famous flower field here so I leaned up and asked Chan if I could go.

"Hey Chan, Can I go see the flower field? I promise I'll be quick." I asked hoping that he'd say yes. But of course, I knew better than to think he'd say yes.

"No Jisung. We have to see the Levanter King and Princes. You cannot miss that." "You just wanna see your precious Hyunjinnie," I mumbled whilst rolling my eyes.

"Say that again." Said Chan as he glared at me. Uh oh.

"Nothing Channie," I say with a sheepish smile. He quirked his eyebrow giving me a that's what I thought look. We got out of the carriages and made our way through the small town. The people stared in awe as we walked past them, smiling and waving as we went.

We made our way up the steps at the castle, the guards greeting us as they opened the huge double doors. We walked in the maids bowing and saying hello to us as they ran to go get the Princes.

"Hello King Minho, it's great to see you again," Chan said with a smile, as we all bowed down respectfully. I looked up and immediately made eye contact with the king. I quickly looked back down blushing slightly.

"Please, call me Minho, we're gonna be in-laws soon anyway." Said the King, amusement clear in his voice.

The doors burst open as the three Princes ran in, two going to stand by the king, as the last one came running towards us and jumped into my brothers' open arms.

"Channie! I'm so happy you're finally here again!" The raven-haired spoke, leaning back and kissing him. Yuck

That is Lee Hyunjin, my brother's fiancé, soon to be king of Miroh Kingdom. The other two princes are Lee Felix and Lee Jeongin. And then there's the King. Lee Minho, he rules the kingdom at age 24 when he was supposed to rule once he turned 30. His parents tragically died a year ago due to a shipwreck incident. He's very brave to not only become King but also become such a good one.

See Hyunjin would become the next heir to the throne but he's getting married to my brother, thus making Felix the next heir.
Changbin is the next heir to our Kingdom, he's super stoked. He stays up day and night reading and taking lessons on how to become the best king.

But enough of that, back to the Levanter King in the room, Lee Minho.

I've had a weird feeling about him since we last visited, maybe 3 months ago. That was when the engagement was finalized meaning they'd be getting married in a couple of months.
We didn't get to speak to each other that much last time, so for some odd I'm hoping we get to talk a lot this time. You know to make up for lost time.

I looked back up at the king only to see him looking at me. I gave him a friendly smile only for him to just look away, continuing his conversation with my older brother. not even sparing me a nod.

I mean, It's weird, I don't have a crush on him but I wish he'd look at me. I wish he'd think of me as much as I think of him. Not in a crush way tho. My feelings are very complicated cause I know I don't like him but I can't help but steadily think of him.

"sung...isung...JISUNG." I flinched at the yell, only to see my brothers staring at me in concern. I zoned out so I have absolutely no idea what they were talking about.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"We were about to go eat dinner," Felix said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.
We made our way into the dining room, pulling out our chairs and sitting down. I ended up in between Minho and Felix.

The maids served our food, chicken, and rice. My favorite. I dug in, quickly eating as I was starving from the long journey. Chan just gave me an amused look, as Minho looked at me in concern.

I took a sip of my drink, finding out it was Dr Pepper. I felt a tap on my left shoulder, and turned to find Felix smiling at me. I smiled back at him. "do you wanna make this dessert with me later? The chefs won't mind." Felix asked me, already standing up to leave. I obviously said yes, cause who would miss out on such an opportunity?

Seungmin, Changbin, and Jeongin went to who knows where to do who knows what, and Chan, Hyunjin, and Minho headed for his office while me and Felix headed toward the kitchen.