⁵ Relief

💜 Vote if you enjoy reading 💜

      ___________________________________

"Here." Jimin threw a paper cover onto Taehyung who was busy doing laundry.

" What is it?" Taehyung asked confusingly.

" Open it and see! " Jimin ran away without glancing back.

Taehyung put the cover on the elevated portion thinking he would look at it after washing. Soon a heap of dirty clothes dropped on his head by Jennie.

When Taehyung pulled away the clothes to get a better view, he saw Jennie unwrapping the paper cover and peeping at it.

" Hey! That's mine." Taehyung shouted.

Jennie dropped the cover above the water before securing the white cloth in her palms.

" Oh you are saying this white flawless gown belongs to you Or Are you planning to give this to another female huh? Who would anyways come with you to the flower fest ? So better I will have this." Without giving Taehyung enough time to react, Jennie ran inside with the cloth Jimin had gifted him.

Taehyung's thoughts perked at the word "flower fest". He forgot about it until now. It is an auspicious day in Seoul where men attend the fest held in the City Square with their significant others. Taehyung never attended the fest. On that day, he would wear a dress which either Jimin or Kimchimma gifts him. He then goes to the river side and dance till his heart content. There will be no one at the Blue Moon building because all will be going to the fest and enjoying till the next morning.

But this year, that wouldn't be happening either. With hardened heart, he carried the bucket full of clothes to the place where they are put to dry. On skipping from the ground to get the clothes in line, Taehyung wavered too much from his safety preference and jumped only to fell on the slippery area. His body clashed down with the bucket echoing a loud thud around the area.

Knowing nobody will come to rescue his fallen ass, he lied there looking at the sky. His back aches and is quite aware of the stinging pain underneath his elbow and on his knees. Tears fall competitively from both of his eyes trailing a passage to the wet ground.

Suddenly, he felt his body rising up from the dirt. He cuddled the warm body that took him to another realm of safety. His eyes felt heavy once he touched a smooth surface beneath him. The physical exhaustion from work and emotional tiredness from living a life under a false label lulled him to sleep in the unknown place, unaware of the blue eyes watching his every breathe cautiously.

Taehyung flexed his frail arms above his head, stretching his body on the soft terrain. He then stuffed his face more towards the cushiony pillow. The scent of sandalwood and roasted almonds blurred his senses and a jolt of recognition passed through his head. Smell of toasts and melted butter prodded his hungry body to open his eyes.

Upon seeing the unfamiliar interiors, he pulled himself up from the soft mattress and ran his eyes over the details.

The interior is brief with a prominent division, probably the bathing area, Taehyung assumed. There is a large table and a single chair adjoined to the table near the entrance. Papers were neatly stacked on it with ink pens on a wooden stand. The feathery end of the pens fluttered with the motion of ushering wind. The bed is of large size that can accommodate three or four other Taehyungs and a small wooden stool adjoined to the bed where he saw the plate of bread and butter, minor details made the whole place cozy and comfortable.

" Hello, Is anybody here?" Taehyung called out, his body visibly shaking in anticipation of the male he has in mind. Soon, the veil dividing the tent slid and a man, partially naked thrived near to his bed.

Taehyung put the duvet over his head and closed his eyes shut, murmuring a string of sorrys'. Jungkook chuckled and wore his vest which did little justice to elude his manliness.

"Kim, you can look." He said.

Other's frail hands let the duvet fall and looked straight into the General's ocean eyes.

"How come I am here?"

" Well, you were lying on your butt in the dirty water." Jungkook said, sitting on the tip of the mattress.

It was then Taehyung skimmed through his apparels. He is wearing a Jeogori which can undoubtedly be passed as General's. His heartbeat accelerated at the mere thought of Jungkook seeing him naked when he has with all the extra flesh attached to his body. His lips wobbled, tears knocking at the door of his sclera, made his beautiful face appear red.

"I called Miss Kim to dress you up as I have noticed you two are pretty close." Jungkook said, sensing the other's eeriness.

A flood of relief surpassed him. It was only his kimchimma who dressed him up. He smoothly touched his chest to make sure the binding cloth is intact. His wounds were also cleaned and bandaged.

"Thanks. Can I go ?" Taehyung asked, putting his feet on the warm floor.

"No."

When Taehyung looked at him cautiously, " You can't leave until you ate the food I brought." General Jeon said.

" And the clothes are hung. Don't bother about going there again."

The big male scratched his nape and took the plate from the side stool to put in on his table. Then apparently asked Taehyung to have the toast before leaving from the tent, wearing the military hat.

Taehyung sat on the stool, dangling his legs in tune with the melting taste of warm butter on the bread. It's evening as Taehyung noticed the wing beats and trilling of birds through the window. He peacefully succumbed his taste buds and ran to his tent once he finished.

He wore a pair of his own clothes before going to the kitchen. On his way, he saw General Jeon supervising a couple of wrestlers. Taehyung felt like his eyes held Jeon's attention till he went out of the sight. An unnamed sensation wrapped around his uneven body when he tries to regain the memory of cuddling the General's chest like a baby he is.

His fantasies got dismissed when he accidently bumped into a soldier who was drunk and smelt of sweat and sex. He could see Jennie adjusting her dress before appearing in the doorway from behind him.

Jennie bumped him knowingly that resulted in Taehyung falling into the soldier's crooked arms. The buff male saliently kneaded Taehyung's ass to which the boy screamed and pushed the male before running off to the kitchen.

" Woah.. He has got a killer ass..." Kris chuckled before leaving to his allotted tent.