16

Yumi and Rumi were twin sisters. Their nature and behaviour were completely opposite of each other , their dressing sense and the way they talked. Rumi was kind and beautiful, make friends really fast. Rumi and y/n met in 6th grade and instantly became friends whereas yumi was still alone as no one wants to talked to her because of her rudeness.

Rumi knew about yumi anger and jealousy towards her, she felt that Rumi was taking everything away from her, so she started hurting her friends. Y/n was always saved by rumi making yumi more angry. There is not too much age difference between y/n and yoongi and when he met rumi he fell in love with her. He wanted to confess to her but she was younger. After 2 years rumi had to skip the classes because of her intelligence. Yoongi was now ready to confess to her , he planned everything and called her.

"Rumi can you meet me in park at 6pm?." He asked her and she said yes.

Yumi heard it. She always had crush on yoongi but then she found that he also love her sister. As they were rich she gave money to someone and asked him to kill rumi before she reach park. Rumi died in pre-planned accident. Yoongi was devastated blaming himself for her death.
He thought that if he didn't asked her to come then she would be alive. Then he met yumi , he always think of rumi whenever he was with her. He always felt bad of using her as a rebound even when she was not even close to Rumi. One day he decided he will break up with her and went to his sister but found her crying and well rest is history.

 One day he decided he will break up with her and went to his sister but found her crying and well rest is history

Present

Yoongi got to know about this after you told him about the bullying thing. He was furious that he made yumi rusticated from school and also ended her almost started modelling career.

Everyone looked at her after hearing the things you just spat at her. She didn't realised it and made the second biggest mistake.

"BECAUSE SHE TOOK AWAY MY YOONGI. IF SHE WAS ALIVE I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER AGAIN." she yelled making everyone gasped on the news. Students were already recording it and someone post it on social media.
She thought no one would know but now everyone knew. Yoongi came in front and slapped her really hard. He was going to take one more step ahead but you stopped him and that's when jimin and jungkook also came. They were watching the scene but now they have to step in before yoongi kill the girl. They held yoongi's hand and pulled him towards the car , forcefully pushing him inside the car , you also sat beside him and jimin drove off to your house.

Everyone got out of car and entered inside the house. Yoongi went to sit on couch with you following him and sat beside him. He was crying. His face was void of any emotion but his eyes were speaking more than one emotion. He always kept his pain to himself dealing with them by his own. When rumi died he comforted you without showing his pain , he loved her so much. Noone except his pillows knows how much he cried for her asking her to come back.

You hugged him tightly like your life is hanging on the cliff. He wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to hug you more tight. You both were crying on your lost as yumi was really close to your heart. Jimin and jungkook left to kitchen to give siblings few time to themselves.

Jimin started cooking for all four of them with jungkook assisting him. After few minutes you came in kitchen and looked around distracted by food aroma. You got water bottle from fridge and went back to yoongi completely ignoring other two gazes on you. Jimin sighed and served the food in plate for all of them.

"Kook go and call both of them." He said to bunny boy who was completely distracted with his thoughts.

"Yeah"

Jungkook came back in living room and asked them to come to dining table.

Everyone sitting on their chair and eating.

But then..
.
.
.
To be continued.