30

Yoongi and his team helped Mikey in proving himself innocent and they sent his uncle behind the bars. Yumi and y/n's father are already dead so now y/n and her family is away from all the danger.

Government approved freedom or retirement of suga and his team from all this dangerous missions work and they again shifted back in Korea. They bought a mansion so they could live together as a family.

"Baby are you alright?" Jimin asked her turning off the knobe of gas. He cooked some ramen noodle for both of them. It's midnight but his wife's pregnancy cravings are kind of unpredictable.

They got married few months ago and now she is 6 months pregnant with twins.

Suga also started dating this girl who was just like Rumi. Her name is Jamie. She is really kind , beautiful and caring. She knows everything about them but still she love yoongi more than anything. Jungkook broke up with his bitchy girlfriend before jimin's wedding and now he is in relationship with Jamie's younger sister.

Rm and Jin decided to be single and jhope is also married with his ex girlfriend with whom he broke up because of dangerous situations. Taehyung is on his world adventure and only come on Christmas or everyone's birthdays. He is still single.

Mikey decided to work with yoongi as buisness partners. He merged yumi father's company with his own father's company. They are working to bring their companies at next level. Mikey is also living with them and still single.

Jimin sat beside her and gave her bowl of ramen and started eating from his own. They ate in silence glancing and smiling at each other time to time. After eating they went back to their room but before entering they saw jungkook coming towards them with smile on his face.

"Kid what happened? Why so smiley?" Jimin asked him.

"Kira is pregnant." Jungkook said hugging both of them tightly.

"Oh my congrats bunny." Jimin wished him.

Happiness that's what they all were craving for and now it's in their house. Two babies are coming. Being happy doesn't mean you will have luxary , it means living with your family with everything you need.

Jungkook walked away to give this news to others too leaving couple behind staring at him lovingly.

They entered their room and jimin helped her to lay on bed joining her later. He pulled her towards him keeping her head on his chest.

He slowly started caressing her head.

"Love ?" Jimin spoke.

"Yeah ?"

"Did you decided names of our kids? "

"Yes , sunmi will be babygirl's name and you can give name to our babyboy." She said while putting her palm on his cheek.

His cheeks are her favourite like some marshmallows. She randomly comes to him and pinch his cheeks or kiss them or sometimes biting them. He loves her tactics and when sometimes he gets angry then he don't let her touch his cheeks.

He pulled her little more close to him and kissed her forehead.

.
.
.

"Hyung thank you for trusting me that day" Mikey spoke looking at the older male.

Yoongi and Mikey are working together on different projects these days which made them stay together for many days and now  they are really good friends.

Mikey and him understands each other more than anyone because of bad childhood and trauma's of life. Mikey is still overcoming from trauma whereas yoongi is helping him with his everything.

He sipped on his red wine and ruffled Mikey,'s hairs with other hand.

"You are like my younger brother ofcourse i would help you. No matter what will happen in your life in future never ever take the wrong path. It will completely ruin you and your family."

"Never trade your family for any of your emotions."

.
.
.
.
.
"Jimin I love you"

"I love you too sweetheart."

They lean into passionate kiss overflowing with all the love they have for each other.

"Babe you know oppa said i am inconsistent. Do you think I am?" she pouted being upset because her brother (boss) scolded her for not reminding him about meeting.

"Baby I think you mean incompetent" jimin laughed.

"You always correct me."she laughed with him.

"Because I am your teacher afterall." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Yes ,My favourite teacher"

The end