Want to Join My ARC (Advance Reader Copy) Team?

Are you excited? I know I sure am! 

As you may, or may not know, Breaking the 4th Wall was initially posted as a first draft here on Wattpad. Since then, I've been editing, expanding, and creating a series of novellas offline for publication as ebooks on Amazon, and as bundled paperbacks on Amazon and other retailers. Episodes 1-12 of Season One Breaking the 4th Wall will begin publication on June 12th, 2023, with the first episode A Writer's Commitment. I've just received the edits back from my editor for this story and the novella is looking good to go!

I'm absolutely thrilled to bring this to you and give you, my wonderful original beta readers, a chance to join my ARC (Advance Reader Copy) team. What is an ARC team? ARC teams are readers who get a publication copy of my ebooks four weeks before the official launch on Amazon so that you can read the story and then review it on Amazon when it launches. This is a benefit for both of us as you get the publication copy ebook for free, and I need reviews in order for Amazon to promote my story so new readers to find me. The more successful my launch and attraction of new readers, the better I'm able to afford the time to create new stories for your enjoyment.

So I'm sure you want to know how to join my ARC team, right? Go to my website (https://melodygracehicks.com/books) and you will see the button to sign up. I don't mind if you use your wattpad username for your name if you aren't comfortable with your real one. That's totally fine, but I do need your email so that when it is four weeks to the launch date, I can send you an email with the bookfunnel link to download the ebook. I'll also include information in the email about when to upload your review for the story as well. 

If you want the richer experience with improved emotional depth, description, and background, please do join my ARC team. Alternatively, you'll be able to purchase the stories on Amazon as ebook or if you want to hold them in your hand, I'll be publishing paperback story bundles as soon as I have the first two novellas out in ebook format. I really hope you will enjoy the revised finalized versions! 

Thank you for reading and enjoying my stories. I hope you join me on this next step as a writer, but if not, do continue to enjoy my first draft stories here on Wattpad.