Chapter 36 - Games

[Correlates with Chapter 83-85 of Don't Fall For The Criminal. Book 1]

I am so drunk. But I'm having a good fucking time at the club. It's me and all the guys like usual. Even Johnson came tonight.

"McCann." I heard as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Cameron. I nodded at him. "Your girl is down stairs." He told me and I started to smirk.

"I'll be back." I told him.

"Tell her friend to give me a chance." He said and I laughed.

"You got it, bro." I said then walked away from him. I looked around as I walked down the stairs. I started to smirk again as I laid my eyes on her. But I saw a guy with them. I've never seen him before. Mackenzies eyes landed on me and she started to smile. I love that she's happy to see me. As I got closer, she stood up.

"Babe!" She yelled to me. I smiled more. When I got to her, I quickly wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"Wanna come up to the VIP for a little?" I asked her. I want to be up there, but I want her with me.

"I would, but I can't leave them" She said then looked at her friends. I looked at her confused.

"Who is that?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Really old friend of ours" She told me. I just nodded and decided to trust her. She leaned forward and kissed me again.

"I made them put your name on the list" I told her incase she decided to come up to VIP.

"Really? That's great" She said then pulled away before I could say anything back and she pulled me closer to her friends.

"Sup Alissa" I greeted her and she rolled her eyes. Nice. Asshole. "Still got a problem with me?" I asked her.

"No" She answered. I knew she was lying, but I really don't give a fuck who likes me.

"That will change when you get with Cameron" I joked with a laugh.

"Not gonna happen" Alissa said back.

"Jason!" Mackenzie said smacking my arm. I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me again. I put my hands on her hips and put my lips near her ear.

"Stay away from that kid. You're mine" I told her before looking her in the eyes again. She put her hands on my neck now.

"Don't worry baby" She said so I pressed my lips against hers. I could make out with her all night. She pulled away making me frown. "Go have fun. I'm gonna stay with them" She told me. I can't believe she's serious right now.

"It's not fun without you" I said pulling her even closer so there's no space between us. She smiled. I want her right now. I know I'm so drunk so I don't know how I'm going to control myself.

"Manage till I come over later" She said and winked. She's so hot. I bit my lip and moved my hands from her hips to her ass.

"And what's later baby?" I asked then licked my lips. I want her to come up stairs with me.

"I think you know what's later" She said dragging her hands down my chest. I feel like she's just teasing me.

"Why not now?" I asked her. I don't want to wait.