i can't anymore ( end )

In Jeon mansion::

It's been three days  that jungkook was locked up in his room by himself, no one knows  how he was..

Hobi and kai feeling worst, they feel soo guilty for what they done.. they getting their punishment by seeing their own son suffering .

Only jimin went inside the room to give him food but he too came out with a puffy eyes and a untouched food.  jimin also ignoring their parents making them feel hell.

Inside the kookie room::

Jk was sitting on the floor , his beautiful face now looking like a mess, under his eyes he have dark circles , his eyes are swollen and red. His lips are very dry, he needs water but didn't drink , he stood up in his place with a trembling legs..he gather his energy and went to the restroom..

He look himself in the mirror, he touched the mirror again and again ,he was broken soo broken..

He scream loudly making their parents panick ,they knock the door but only screaming was Heard..

Jk was crying his heart out , he was slapping himself repeatedly making his cheeks swollen and a little bit blood came out but he didn't care .

He  wipe his tears and get ready to meet his baby. He wear a purple hoodie tae's favourite. After three days he opened the door surprising their parents..

Hobi try to talk but stopped when he look at jk face ,he widen his eyes while looking at his baby messy state.
Kai was stunned to speak..

Jimin came there.

Jm:: let's go. ( Jk nodded )

Hb:: ba..( jk left from there without sparing a glance at him )

Jimin was driving to the hospital, jk was feeling soo anxious ,he was sweating badly , jm caresses his hand.

Then the car stopped infront of a hospital.. jk was came out of the car but stumbled because he didn't eat anything in this three days ,jimin help him ,his heart was aching..

Now they are stand infront of the room..jimin open the door, jk eyes filled with tears while looking at the sight ,there his baby bun lying on the bed like a sleeping beauty. But his head was bandaged Beside him namjin was sitting..

Jk reach tae bed with the help of jimin, namjin look at them and get worried by jk state , they all went out giving them privacy...

Jin look at jk ,even now the memories make him haunted..

Flashback::

Now everyone was standing infront of icu , jk was holding himself shivering,his whole body covered with blood, he didn't let anyone near him,

Namjin was crying badly, Suga was looking so lost..

Jm was trying to convince jk, who get a heavy breath.. making others panick..

SG:: kook, nothing going to happen to him. But you have to be healthy to take care of him right..( convince )

But jk only heard his bun words..

Koo.ko , lo..ve yo..u too..

It's been one hour , they are waiting ,they get panick at jk state too who was in the edge of faints..

Hobi and kai looking down ,they are feeling soo guilty..they can't see the sight of his son..and get worry about tae..

That's when doctor came out.

Nj:: how is h.e doctor ??( tears )

He hold the doctor hands..

Jk look at the doctor face with so much hope..