me or him ( end )

Kim mansion::

Namjin, yoonmin , Jay, bogum finally our taekook sitting in the living room..

No one is speaking only silence occupied the place..which is broken by namjoon.

NJ:: what do you wanna talk tae?? So jungkook you manipulate my son hmm crt?? ( Jk sighed )

Jk:: why are you soo dumb?? How come once you are a mafia that too a leader. ( NJ get angry but jk chuckled )

Tae::for your selfishness why did you ruined his life?? ( Calm )

NJ:: son , that time I have many enemies ,I don't want to give my position next to you yes I am selfish but that does not mean I don't like kook that time..you know what when I see him I can tell he will handle this by his skills thats why I choose him..( low )

Tae scoffed..

Jk:: yeah yeah just because I hack your details and kill one man with fork you choosed me right?? ( Mock )

NJ:: you shut up..( NJ turn to tae ) I am sorry son..( lower his head )

Tae::why didn't you believe him when he say your dad try to misbehave with him and threaten him to kill me

NJ::how can I doubt my dad tae, he is bad man I agree but not a cheap pervert..

Tae:: can you tell me ,is there any benefit for kookie hyung to kill your father. ( NJ think for a while and shook his head )

Jk:: I know you lost your brain somewhere. Jinnie how did you live with this brainless caveman??( Laugh )

NJ glare at him..Jin controlled his laugh..

Tae turn towards jk who shut his mouth and look down like a cute puppy now it's time for Joon to laugh silently.
Tae pinch jk cheeks which is puffed..Jay fuming in anger.

Tae:: I want to scold dad for his doings but you making me vanish my anger..so now get up and go to my room. ( Jk pout and shook his head but tae give a fake glare make jk run to taes room ,younger smile at him ) jimine hyung give him company ( jm nodded and left with a smile )

Jimin peak inside taes room and chuckled when he found the mafia king is cursing and hitting the pillow looking soo cute.

In downstairs::

Tae:: whatever you done is wrong. For your selfishness you destroyed his teenage and I am grateful for one thing you married me to him..but you did a mistake without knowing the truth you took me away from him..I forget him but my husband live with my memories and waiting for me..I won't forgive you for this dad..( stood up with a straight face )

NJ stopped him..

NJ:: how can you believe him that much? ( Hurt )

Tae smiled..

Tae:: can you doubt eomma?? ( NJ  shook his head ) ok just go and find the truth by yourself, you have soo many connections right?? I am sure if your dad have audacity to behave like this to my hyungie surely he would done more..go and find them .

NJ:: wait and see I will prove your so called husband is wrong..( determine )

Jay:: tae you should support your parents, they are the one who raised you with love and care. ( Fake care )

Tae:: I know what I am doing you shut it. ( Tae left from there leaving a wide eyes Jay )

BG:: ok now you know the truth, but my love on you is true Jay ,I think your love is fake..but don't worry when you regret everything I will be there for you like your home ( hug Jay whos heart skip a beat , bogum peck Jay lips )
Sorry to steal your kiss. ( BG left from there leaving a teary eyed Jay )

After four months::

Jeon mansion::

Tae:: hyung don't run fast you will get hurt.. ( tae catch jk who is whining )
Jungkook. ( Stern )

Jk eyes get teary ,tae cursed under his breath..

Tae:: hyungie I am sorry please Don't cry..( wipe jk tears and kiss his whole face ) you need to drink this kookie..I don't want you to get sick..and our babies too ( place his hand on jk tummy )

Jk:: it's eww baby , I don't like it. ( Hide his face in tae neck )

Tae think for a while. Ok now it's time for emotional drama.

Tae:: ok hereafter I won't talk to you go away ( detached himself from jk who get panick and drink the syrup in one go then kiss tae ,who get it what jk is doing ,both are kissing passionately..tae can taste the bitter taste of medicine..

Jk::see how bitter it is. ( Pout )

Tae kiss the pout away and lift him like a koala both came down and saw Joon is cooking in the kitchen beside Jin is helping him..

Yes , Joon get to know everything about his bastard dad , he feel soo guilty and hurt..he try to gain forgiveness from tae who is adamant..

Tae is living in Jeon mansion, when namjin get to know kook is pregnant they pack their luggage and settled in Jeon mansion..Joon do every stunts to impress tae..

Now he is cooking for his son and brat son in law...NJ and kook bickering a lot making tae and Jin frustrated..

On the other side, Jay saw how tae and jk love each other..he felt bad for some days but suddenly he starts to miss bogum like hell , he was confused about his feelings..then one day kook talk to him and make him understand that the feelings on tae is not love it's controlling.. he spend some days ,he feel like he miss some important part in his life and one day he find the answer that is bogum..

Jay went to bogum ,who forgive for everything they get married and now Jay is one month pregnant..

Ok now back to taekook..

Tae forgive Joon but he is acting like he is mad that's it..tae taste the food which is half burnt ,when tae lift his face he saw Joon tensed face ,he chuckled and went to Joon then hug him tightly..they share a happy moment..Jin too hug him..thier moment interept by a coughing sound when tae look at jk who is spitting the food on plate..

Jk:: yeah you idiot if you enter the kitchen again I will make you bald..you God of destruction this is called a food..a single living thing can't eat this.. tae why did you eat this..( fuming in anger while NJ hide behind Jin not want to get hit by his son in law )

NJ:: who told you to eat this monkey..

Jk:: correct it's my mistake come here you need to eat all of this otherwise I will put you in my main prison where psycho killers are there..you know they like brainless humans..( NJ wide his eyes and started to run ,jk chase him but slowly, as he don't want to get scold by tae )

Tae and Jin are laughing at their husband behaviour...

Soon jk get tired and sit on tae while joon put his head on Jin shoulder.

Tae caresses jk back and kiss his forehead..

Tae::can you tell me one thing??( Jk hummed ) who do you love the most our baby or me .

Jk:: ofcourse my baby ( tae pouted )

Jk cup tae face , kiss his nose..

NJ:: son that idiot saying is you..( jk glare at joon )

Tae kiss jk while namjin looking at them fondly...

__________________End________________

Vote and comment...