11

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

                                                                | 1:07 pm |

𝐍ardo laid on Keomi's chest listening to her heartbeat as it soothed his body. "I'ma get arrested soon... I might stay in dat bih fo' a long ah time.." He looked up Keomi. "Why do you kill people?" Keomi blurted out, she really wanted to know why he slaughtered innocent people. "It's like a high.. I can't get over the feeling it gives me.."He mumbled. Nardo was reckless and never cautious of his killings, he got caught plenty of times because he always got caught up in the moment. "Why did you kidnap me, Nardo?" She questioned, he smirked and rubbed the side of her right thigh.

"You'll see very soon, mama..." Keomi rolled her eyes, she was sick of waiting to find out why he kidnapped her. "Roll em' again and I'ma fuck the shit outta you.." He said sternly. "Mhm.." Keomi hummed while playing in Nardo's hair. Nardo sat up and put his arms on the sides of Keomi to balance himself. Keomi sat up against the headboard as Nardo slid off the bed. "Yo' phone in da' dresser..." He paused before speaking, "My contact name is under 'husband' and don't change that shit or ima kill you." He pulled up his pants just for them to fall back down. 

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 |

༺♡༻

༺♡༻

𝐍ardo stared at the delivered message as he chewed the inside of his cheek. He texted Keomi at 3:08 and he was trying to figure out why didn't she respond in 0.1 seconds. "Kaizen, you a'ight folks?" His homeboy, Von, asked. "My luh baby ain't texting me back." Nardo slammed his phone the dashboard and leaned back. "She probably sleep, Kai.." Von said calling him by his nickname. "Dayvon, shut the fuck up nigga damn." Nardo snapped making Von mug him. "Ian like dem otha' niggas Ian scared of you gang, I will pop you in yo' shit on King David." Von said as he stared Nardo down. Him and Von grew up together, Von was Nardo's childhood best friend but they fell out once Von found out he murdered people for fun.

"You don't gotta be scared of me..." Nardo paused before speaking, "Just know, I know yo' momma, yo' kids, yo' bitch, yo' baby momma, and yo' whole fuckin' family. " Nardo said as he held out his hand and put his finger down one by one, counting how many of Von's relatives he knew. Von stayed silence he feared Nardo but he didn't show it because his ego was to huge.

A vibration sensation was felt inside of his pocket causing him to quickly grab his phone and answer the call from 'Keomi sexc ass'.

"Hello?" Nardo smiled hearing Keomi's soft voice rang through his ear. His face softened as a huge smile appeared on his face. "What's good witchu, mama?" He questioned. Nardo was concerned and wanted to make sure Keomi was alright.

"Nothing, I just woke up.." Keomi yawned. Nardo hummed in response as he felt himself grow aroused just by hearing her voice. "Did you eat yet, ma?" He gripped his print and groaned making Von look at him in confusion. "I'm out, gang." Von shook his head before walking out the trap house. "No, I'm not hungry.." Keomi mumbled. "I'm on my way pretty guh, bye" The phone made a beep sound as Nardo hung up.

__________________________

NARDO A LUH FREAKY THANG CHILE

keomi?

Nardo?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE