17

ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ

|| 2:09 ᴘᴍ  ||

𝐊eomi watched Nardo interact with his fans. He had been rising up to the top quickly as he dropped hits after hits. She was proud of him but he slowly drifted away from Keomi. Nardo began to bring women in at night while Keomi slept in the room besides "theirs". They had a label but it was becoming invisible to Nardo. Their relationship was non-existent to him but if he saw Keomi interact with the opposite gender he would go crazy.

His fans looked at her and mugged the shit out of Keomi. She pierced her lips together seeing Nardo smirk and looked back at her. "Who that?" The pretty female pointed towards Keomi causing her to cringe. "My girl." Nardo simply said. The female smacked her teeth before speaking, "I thought you was single." Nardo shook his head while signing her shirt. "If you gotta problem you could walk away." He gave her the sharpie and walked away leaving the female mean mugging Keomi. "Ma, you straight?" He said softly looking at Keomi's plain face.

She nodded her head knowing she wasn't. Keomi was tired of being mistreated by the man she was in love with. He treated her like a random hoe on the street which fucked with her head. Nardo knew she was lying but decided to ignore it, not wanting to cause a scene in front of everyone. He walked out the mall while Keomi scrolled through her Instagram feed. She didn't post anything since she felt like it was unnecessary since nobody followed her.

"What's wrong?" She frowned seeing Nardo stop and freeze. "There go dat pussy ass nigga." He pointed towards the guy was flirting with Keomi when he was getting her shoes. She smacked her teeth and nearly had a mini tantrum. "Nardo, let's go before you go to jail and throw your whole life away within' seconds." Keomi groaned. Nardo looked at her and pulled her closer by grabbing her waist. "Shut yo' fine ass up." He licked his lips before attaching his moist ones to Keomi's glossy ones. He looked at the man who stared at them in jealousy and animosity. Nardo purposely grabbed Keomi by her throat and squeezed it tightly causing her to gasp.

He slid his tongue damn near down her throat making her gag. The man stood there huffing and mugging Nardo. Nardo lowered his hands down to Keomi's ass before cupping both her cheeks in his hands. Females crowded in front of the mall with there flashes out. Some of them rolled their eyes not liking Keomi's thunder. Nardo pulled away from the kiss with Keomi's bottom lip between his grills. He sucked on her bottom lip while looking in her brown eyes.

He stopped making a popping sound. "Wait till we get home." He smirked widely.

▰     ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ

"𝐌ove yo' hand." Nardo said aggressively, pounding into Keomi's cervix. She whimpered and moved her hand. Nardo yanked her hair back causing her head to fly back. He made eye contact with Keomi's puffy ones. Her mouth fell agape as her eyes fell in the back of her head. He smirked and thrusted into her slowly putting every inch of his dick in her. Her insides gushed around his thick shaft as he brutally rammed into her. "Ma, where yo' spot?" He hummed as he felt her squeeze around him. "R-right the----" Keomi moaned loudly feeling Nardo pull out before slamming himself back in her.

"Cum fa' me." He grunted feeling his high creep up on him. Each stroke sent shockwaves through Keomi's body. Everything felt fuzzy around her as her mind became. Her eyesight became cloudy and non-visible. "Throw dat shit back, ma." He slapped her ass hardly as Keomi matched his deep thrusts. He pushed his hand down in the middle of her arch, deepening it. "Yo' shit so tight, fuck.." He groaned loudly, picking up his pace. Nardo violently thrusted into Keomi's womanhood. He rammed into Keomi's G spot causing her to scream in pleasure.

He bit his lip as Keomi cummed all over his dick. He smiled widely and thrusted into her fastly before feeling her womb up with his thick seed. Keomi's body fell limp as she tried to catch her breath. "Get'cho ass up, I ain't done." He flipped her over and spread her legs, gripping her inner thighs tightly.

.

____________________________

I tried wit da sex scene RATE IT MONKEY

ion know how to do bdsm so ima look dat shit up

MWHAHAHA

KEOMI?

NARDO?