18

Author note : From here the parts will not be fully in text form .

Y/n pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled weekly . Today I will get graduated then leave my country and my family behind me . I can't believe the time passes so fast .

I sighed glancing  my phone screen waiting for his message . But there was no message he didn't even unblock me I guess .

" Let's goo " my mom shouted from outside making me come back to reality

I quickly ran out towards my parents who were waiting for me .

_

I clicked pictures with my parents and some of my classmates. I can't say friends bcz you know I don't have any .

I was little down bcz he forget about it . I was so excited that he will be  happy too . But guess what he is busy with his work and didn't even bother to unblock me and he was angry just because of that small things . Gosh he is such a baby to be honest

_

I was just watching people smiling , laughing with their friends and families .. my mom tried to comfort me she thought I was down because of the graduation ceremony that I will be going to miss the college and friends but whose gonna tell them I am gonna miss them as I am leaving tomorrow for Seoul and who knows when I am gonna come back .

_

I sighed sitting inside the plane. I was really nervous . After the plane finally took off , I unlocked my phone .

I opened my contacts but my hands stopped me . I really wanted to call him, ask if he is okay , I am sure something happened because he not a type of person to leave someone hanging. It's been 2 days I haven't talked to him

I scrolled to the articles trying to seek every important information before landing in Korea.

Suddenly my fingers stopped seeing an article

My whole world felt like it stopped .

BTS Suga was seen with Park Ari , the daughter of Park enterprises in a restaurant they both were seen standing close to each other holding their hands . Are they dating?

Let's wait for the official notice

Few tears dropped from my eyes .

No no... Yoongi will never do that.. never ever .. he is not that kind of person but...

What if it's true? I mean look at the girl she prettier than me , having fame .. money everything. She is perfect for him .

I am not mad if they are dating but yoongi should've atleast told me they he found someone better than me rather than cheating behind me ..

I was really confused my heart was saying he will never do that..but my mind was saying something else

_

Hyung's wife : jeonkook ! Tell me the truth .. I am so pissed off

Muscle bunny : noona..

Hyung's wife : just say that the news is fake

Muscle bunny : umm.. actually it's isn't

Hyung's wife : WHAT

Muscle bunny : I mean they aren't dating but the rest of the part is correct. I don't know the real truth behind it because hyung is not opening his door from last night. Idk what happened to him

Hyung's wife : I don't know what to say.. just take care of him ..

Muscle bunny: don't think too much noona... He loves you so much
Seen

_

I quickly wiped off my tears because the person beside me was giving me judging looks. I calmed myself and tried to sleep for rest of the time .

_

I weakly walked inside my hotel given by the company where I was going to work .

My brain was literally blank , I couldn't think anything. I washed up and got ready because I need to go to the company .

I signed the contract with them . They were happy and I also showed them my fake smile. I couldn't believe that why I wasn't happy. I really wanna go back to my country but this is my dream job and I can't leave the chance..

This man made my mind go crazy.

I was sitting my hotel room staring outside the window when my phone rang .

I quickly picked it up thinking of him but instead it was my mother.

I talked to her like I was so happy , I can't make my parents sad too.

_

Some days later

I got a day off after 2 days of shoot. So I decided to wonder around and enjoy myself. I was trying to comfort my heart by engaging it into other things instead of sitting alone and thinking of him .

I still didn't got any message from him. But his company gave the statement that they aren't dating but still it doesn't change the fact that they were holding hands and he is ignoring me these days.. after somedays jungkook tried to contact me too but I always ignored him .

The fact that yoongi still doesn't know that I am here in his country and even in Seoul itself.

I walked down the street , the shops were decorated so beautifully and the weather was also good for taking walk around and explore things. I was capturing moments in my camera . when I saw a lot of couples hugging eachother , laughing together, holding hands...

All those moments reminds me of him , the way I always wanted to do this with him ..

I smiled a little at my own thoughts

I clicked their pictures and even showed to them too.. they were so happy seeing it .

I was watching them smiling at the pictures when I felt someone holding my hands. I looked up and my eyes widened . Yoongi was smiling at me .. I quickly rubbed my eyes.. and yeah I was right I was daydreaming.

I chuckled at my own silliness .

After wondering around a lot , I sat on a bench in a park staring at the stars Because it was already night .

" Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a women at her 60s sitting beside me .

If you're thinking then i have been taking Korean classes from almost 3 months now so I can speak and understand the common things but I still can't write it or read it properly .

" Yes " I replied shortly

" But you don't seem.." she said caressing me head

" is it too obvious?" I asked and she nodded

" Sometimes it's just gets too hard to keep pretending" I chuckled a little looking down because the tears were about leave my eyes. I look tough but if someone care about me a little i can't control my emotions because I've never been loved that much so a little love can make me melt..

" It's okay , to let it out sometimes. I don't what you're going through but believe in the god , he will never do anything wrong for you.. he is just testing you and you need to be strong" she said holding my hands. I couldn't control my tears and let it flow on my lap . While she comforted me..

_

Stream 'Take Two' 💜