P1

"Muslim Pac-Man? Do you eat Jews?"

"I'mma sexual predator to the men in the walls."

"Are you fucking insane? What part of hearing artillery Jesus, did you not understand?!" - Hia's Brother

"Little fish thinks he's God, little does he know, he just fish."

"Crashing through your living room window, your soul mate, DANNY FUCKING DEVITO!"

"You radiate ambient fuckboy noises."

"Even God, himself, worshipped the Great Crab."

"My mom almost, never, always gets mad when I sleep."

"You can't get horny around the Kung-Fu Panda."

"If Dave Chappelle sang Let It G o...wait-"

"Bad sentence."

"Fear tastes like anxiety."

"They get damaged faster than a golden axe being used on three trees."

*mobster accent* "I'll make ya a deal-" *goes back to normal* "Oh, god. Give me a minute. Lag spike."

"I keep forgetting I can Minecraft decent." -Me.

*drinks thick potion* "Did it make me thicker?" -Me.

"'Do I want my peonies by the hole?' No, I'm good."

"You're now a dinosaur! I tried saying dog, it didn't work." -Horror

"He's currently fighting a pillow, what do you mean 'By God, he's stupid?' Haven't you ever seen Stephen Hawking stand up and fight a pillow?"

"Atychiphobia! That's what you have! The fear of failure! That's, also, why you're scared of me!"

"Eat the rich, feed the poor....wait no Eat the rich to feed the poor.......wait thats not how you say it???" - Me

"Why're you not the most intelligent, bucket-, batch... in the barrel, in the Pyro."

"Dawg, I'm finna die." *slow glare* "Call me 'Dawg' again, and you're really 'finna die.'"

"flashbacos to Maid-sama" -Me

"I don't ride the short bus, the short bus rides me."