Journey to the Hidden leaf village

You and Kakatte are walking in a forest you two stay quiet until you speak up

Y/N: So Kakatte how long have you been a ninja?

Kakatte: A few years

Y/N: When did you become a ninja!

Kakatte: Well I was traveling one day and I found the village.

Y/N: Wait so you weren't a ninja all your life?

Kakatte: No after I left I didn't know what to do I thought I was gonna die I lost conscious I thought it was over and that's when he found me.

Y/N: Who?

Kakatte: My master

Y/N: Your master?

Kakatte: Yes he found me and took me in.

Y/N: Then what happened?

Kakatte: He trained me I went through extreme training I didn't think I could do it. But then one day I remembered how strong your dad was and how I wanted to surpass him so I started taking the training seriously.

Y/N: And that's how you got powers.

Kakatte: No I had powers since I was a baby don't you remember when we were younger I showed you my powers.

Y/N: Oh yeah my bad

Kakatte: Anyway I would go through extreme training my master wanted to me to get stronger cause he believed me. I would push my body past it's limit to become stronger.

Y/N: So how old were you when you started training?

Kakatte: Four years old

Y/N: You went through intense training at four years old!

Kakatte: How else do you think I'm this strong?

Y/N: I thought you just trained I didn't know you went through all that at four years old.

Kakatte: My body didn't want to continue training I felt like I wanted to die but I pushed myself.

Y/N: What was the reason for that?

Kakatte: If I didn't push myself I wouldn't get to eat.

Y/N: He wouldn't give you food!?

Kakatte: If I wasn't giving my all in training I would have to go all night without food.

Y/N: Did you ever go a night without food?

Kakatte: Yes my first few days of training I went hungry after that I decided to to push myself and always go beyond my limits.

Y/N: Have you ever gone beyond your limits?

Kakatte: I know I have more power to unlock so no.

Y/N:(No way he still has more power?) Ok how much of your power have you unlocked?

Kakatte: Probably 35%

Y/N:(35% are you kidding me!? I just started Issei, Ichigo and Kiba are stronger than me and have way more power than me but he defeated them no sweat with 35% power!) Ok so when did you become a ninja?

Kakatte: After training with my master for a few years he told me I could learn more if I traveled.

Y/N: So you traveled?

Kakatte: Yes I found many other places in the world places I didn't even know existed everywhere I went I learned something knew and got stronger.

Y/N: Wow you must of had lots of different masters.