Y/N chakra nature/team 7

You are training with Namida and Keiko Namida throws a kunai at you you catch it then Keiko throws shurikens at you you use the kunai and use it to deflect the shurikens

Keiko: Not bad Y/N you've improved very quickly.

Y/N: Thanks but you guys helped me get stronger and get the hang of this stuff.

Namida: Well what you just did isn't easy to do.

Y/N: Yeah but I couldn't have done it without you two you two are awesome.

Namida:(blushing) Thank you Y/N

Keiko:(blushing) That's sweet but your awesome too.

Kakatte and Hitoro then arrive

Hitoro: Good morning you three are up early.

Y/N: Yeah we were training

Keiko: Y/N gotten a lot better.

Kakatte: You don't need to lie Keiko.

Keiko: I'm not lying Y/N really improved.

Kakatte: His only been here for two days he couldn't have improved much.

Namida: True most people wouldn't but Y/N has been training hard and his gotten up very early to train.

Kakatte: How early?

Y/N: Uhhhh about 3am

Hitoro: That's quite early

Y/N: Yeah but I wanted to get stronger and Keiko and Namida have been helping me out alot.

Hitoro: I see you must've learned a lot from these two.

Y/N: Yep I sure did there were a real help.

Hitoro: That's good now moving on Y/N it's time to figure out what your chakra nature is.

Y/N: My chakra nature oh yeah Kakatte told me about that.

Hitoro: Good so you know what chakra nature is so I don't have to explain it.

Kakatte: Why do we need to do this he hasn't unlocked his chakra.

Hitoro: Maybe but after all the training he went through I think he has.

Y/N: Really?

Hitoro: Yes but your chakra may be small so you'll have to learn simple jutsu.

Y/N: Ok but what's my chakra nature?

Hitoro: In order to find out what your chakra nature is with this paper.

Y/N: How will that tell me my chakra nature?

Hitoro: You touch the paper and it will tell you your chakra nature.

Y/N: And how will I know if it's fire or lightning?

Hitoro: If the paper crumbles your chakra nature is lightning, if it gets wet it's water, if it gets sliced it wind, if it's fire it burns and if it's earth it crumbles away.

Y/N: Oh ok

Kakatte: But don't cry if you don't have a chakra nature.

Namida:(to Y/N) I wonder what your chakra nature will be?

Y/N: Me too

Keiko: It's probably fire or wind.

Y/N: Only one way to find out.

You touch the paper and nothing happens until the paper starts to crumble

Namida: It crumbled

Keiko: So that means