CHAPTER - 6

JENNIE POV :

I was looking into some important files when I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in."

"Ms. Kim, your meeting with the Public School Board members is in 40 Minutes. We should leave now if we don't want to be late." my secretary Jisoo said.

I looked at my watch and realised I almost forget about the meeting. I sighed and said "I am sorry, I almost forget about it."

"It's okay, that's why I am here." she said wiggling her eyebrows a little bit. I just nodded my head and got up to wear my overcoat over my business attire to keep my body warm from the cold.

I took my purse, my brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max and walked out of my office with Jisoo following behind me

I took my purse, my brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max and walked out of my office with Jisoo following behind me. She opened the backseat door for me to sit then quickly sat on the front passenger seat. I sighed internally because it will take some time to reach there. Our company from time to time make donations to local public schools, hospitals, orphanages and old age homes to make our society a little better place. This meeting with Public School Board members was actually arranged for that. I really wished someone else would have gone there instead of me because walking down a hallway full of horny teenagers was something I wasn't a fan of but as the CEO I had to do it eventually.

My thoughts then drifted away to her. It's been 2 weeks since we had that family dinner at the Park's and she was on my mind 24/7 without any doubt. Since that day Jimin has been continuously sending me flowers and expensive gifts to my office address and my home. He even came here one day thinking that he owned the place just because I let him court me and tried to stop an important meeting in the between just to ask me out on a date. Needless to say I was pretty pissed that day and even considered telling the security to throw him out but I knew better than that. I had to tell him to wait in my office till the meeting ended after stopping the meeting for a minute.

When I went to my office after the meeting ended and saw him sitting on my office chair I was even more pissed than I already was. Anyone knew better than to sit on my office chair. People may find it weird but I don't like when anyone sit there specially without my permission. First thing I did after entering my office was to yank him off of my chair but his annoying ass thought I was going to kiss him and started leaning towards me. I had to stop myself from slapping him. I knew he was annoying the moment I met him but I didn't know he was that annoying. He was even rude to Jisoo because she told him to not interrupt the meeting. I know for a fact that she hate him too, just by looking at her face everytime I receive gifts from him.