☠︎︎ Return To Berk ☠︎︎

It was the next day, you and the other riders decided to take you back to Berk for supplies along with a formal introduction to the new to you.

You were with both Ruffnut and Tuffnut on top of Barf and Belch, you knew everyone's names and their dragons names so that it would be easier for you to call them.

Sleuther roared as he came up beside Windshear, the theory you had about Heather being Oswald's daughter was correct which meant she was Dagur's sister.

You hoped Berk would continue to accept you, you also hoped Berk's council didn't take the whole "didn't come back despite having a dragon" thing personally.

"Woohoo!" Ruffnut yelled

Windshear roared as she began to dive towards Berk, Toothless shrieked which made a couple people from Berk step out of their huts to look at the dragon riders who were returning from Dragons Edge.

There were loads of dragons on Berk, they roared at the seven dragons and it made you miss your own.

The bone was still in your hand and you still had your armour on, you were ready to risk your life to save another life.

His bone was in your hand, the same bone that would allow your dragon to roar. Something a Boneknapper needed.

"Dad!" Hiccup shouted

Toothless landed near a Rumblehorn who seemed to be quite happy, Barf and Belch roared before landing near Gobber.

Gobber. Glad to see he was still alive and not in Valhalla yet, along with Stoick too.

"Hiccup? What stranger have you brought to Berk now?" Gobber sighed

"How dare you call them a stranger?! It's Y/n, the best Thorston! Of course, I'm in front of them and Ruff is behind them." Tuffnut exclaimed

"Hey!" Ruffnut grumbled

"Didn't you die?" Gobber asked

Who says that to someone?

"I'm surprised to see you didn't." You grinned

"Y/n! That Boneknapper came to Berk a while back, where have you been?" Stoick questioned

"Graveyard Island, with that same Boneknapper." You stated

"A Boneknapper, eh? Those things stand no chance against me and Kingstail!" Spitelout ran up

A blue and yellow Deadly Nadder roared as he went up beside him, a Deadly Nadder? A highly unlikely win against a Boneknapper, but Spitelout had a habit of flattering himself.

"What brings you here, son?" Stoick asked

Dagur and Heather waved to the chief before going back to tend to their dragons, you wanted yours back and you bet he missed you.

"Viggo and Ryker are hosting another auction. Y/n's Boneknapper, Deathcutter, got taken by a few hunters to be sold at the auction and we're asking that you and Gobber come to help us get him back." Hiccup explained

"Well, where is it happening?" Gobber said

Everyone looked at each other and stayed quiet.

"Near Berserker island from what I heard." You stated

"Really?" Heather chimed in

"Haha! Viggo and Ryker are so stupid to host it there- I mean- why would you do that if they know I have a dragon?!" Dagur laughed

"You didn't even know it was there." Snotlout pointed out

"Did you, Snothat?" Dagur asked

"Do you two always have to fight?" Fishlegs sighed

"I believe Spitelout is able to take care of Berk, Skullcrusher doesn't mind crashing a dragon auction, do ya?" Stoick said

Skullcrusher. Dad had a Rumblehorn.

A brown Hotburple seemed to land on top of Gobber which knocked him down and onto the ground, Gobber had a dragon too?

"Hello, Grump!" Gobber shouted

Stormfly ran to Astrid and nudged her happily which meant that it was time to get back to The Edge before the day went by.

"Riders! Into the air! Dad and Gobber are coming with us too, make sure the stables are cleared for them!" Hiccup yelled

All your belongings were brought back to the Edge by Snotlout while you explained what happened to you over the years yesterday, you didn't have much there so Hookfang was able to carry it all back in one trip.

Staying at Graveyard island just wouldn't work for you and Deathcutter anymore since Viggo most likely found out that was where you made your home.

You hopped back onto Barf and Belch right after both your siblings did, all the other dragon riders got onto their dragons and they all took flight to head back to the edge where they were most likely going to make a plan to get your dragon back.

"How are we supposed to get a Boneknapper back if we have nothing to help us other than dragons that Viggo already knows weaknesses to?" Gobber questioned

You held up the bone from Deathcutter's set of armour.

"If we're able to get this back onto him and that muzzle off his jaw, the shriek Deathcutter can make is going to be our best asset. Can't shoot at something when your hands are covering your ears." You informed

"I remember when the Boneknapper was huntin' me down for my buckle! Turns out it was the dragons bone, looked just like the one you're holding!" Gobber grinned

You remembered when you had been told about Gobber and his Boneknapper problem, he seemed to have over exaggerated some stories. He often brought in some sort of Yak that came to beat up a few things and leave which was... interesting.

Being back with the people on Berk and the people you knew when you were younger was amazing, Deathcutter was certainly going to enjoy having more things to do since he got bored sometimes when it came to being alone with you on Graveyard Island.

He doesn't enjoy being with other dragons too much, or being around other living beings in general who weren't you.

Although from what you've seen on Dragons Edge and what you've heard, there was patrols, resource gathering, battles, raids, visiting, dragon training, and information gathering that he would be able to enjoy with you since most of it didn't involve other Vikings.

Deathcutter would enjoy getting into some heated and hard battles since he hasn't been in one since recently, you could tell he enjoyed battling at the first auction.

It gave both you and him something to do, something to be apart of to help other Vikings and dragons reach salvation and finally be free from dragon hunters.