𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

(Before we start, the Helluva Boss series obviously does not belong to me because I ain't creative as Vivziepop, and I do not own the cover for the fanfic. Please note that this content is for mature audiences. Alright, enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Alright. Now I know business has been... a bit slow lately." My boss Blitzo says, walking back and worth in front of the conference table. "It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie—"

I let out a small laugh and Blitzo gives me a quick smile before he continues asking everyone if they have any ideas to share for the business, ignoring the annoyed look Moxxie gave Blitzo.

As I'm sitting next to Loona, I watch the young couple across from me to see if they have anything to say.

"What about a car wash?" Millie says, clearly eager.

"This is hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here." Blitzo tells her. "Oh! What about a build board?!"

"You just said that business is going bad. Why the fuck would you suggest that if you know we can't afford it?" I ask.

"Wow, Y/N. Thanks so much for the help." Blitzo tells me sarcastically as he walks over to me. He leans closer to me and whispers "Don't worry, you're my favorite."

"I know," I whisper back, moving my face closer to his.

He quickly retreats back to the front of the table once I do and clears his throat. I got rizz because this motherfucker turned red.

"Have you guys forgotten what kind of service we provide?" Blitzo asks all of us as he turns on the small T.V. It's the comercial he made us do for promoting the company. I ain't mad, I look badass shooting someone's head off.

Blitzo sighs as he watches the commercial. "Those were really good times."

"I could show you a greater one," I wink at him.

"I would be up for that," he smirks.

"Can you two stop being horny for a few minutes?!" Moxxie exclaims. "Look, Sir, I don't need any reminding considering you blew most of our salary on an obnoxious T.V ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

"Hey, excuse me, what's obnoxious about a super-fun jingle? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement is spitting bullshit." Blitzo says.

"Chile, anyways so—"

"People love musicals," Millie states.

"Exactly, Millie. And we're basically doing a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?"

This bitch is so dramatic.

"Sir—"

"Because right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me." Blitzo starts to fake cry like a fucking baby. "Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."

Blitzo is really going out on this to prove a point right now.

"I can't believe you, Moxxie." Blitzo continues "After I made you Employee of the Month. Which would have been Y/N, but that would only just show favoritism—"

I start clapping which makes everyone look at me. I pretend to wipe a tear from my eye. "This bitch ate that. He ate and left no crumbs."

Loona snorts and continues swiping on her Phone.

"See? Y/N gets it." Blitzo tells Moxxie.

"Okay, Sir. I'm sorry. A commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingles."