𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"Oh, Blitzo! You're such a good boss!" I hear Blitzo say as I open the door slightly.

"Yeah, I really want you, Sir." Blitzo holds a doll that looks like Moxxie.

"Me too! I want to do dirty things to you."

IS THAT ME?!

"Then let's four-way. But let Y/N go first."

I slam the door open which makes Blitzo drops the dolls.

"I knew you were freaky, but god damn. You take freaky to another level." I grin.

"Y/N! I—!"

Blitzo's phone starts ringing. He answers the phone, not realizing it was on speaker. "WHAT?!"

"Why hello, my big dicked Blitzy."

I choke on my spit while Blitzo spits out the coffee he was drinking.

"WHAT."

"THE."

"FUCK."

"DAD?!" I hear a girl in the background.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE TALKING LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE. GIRL, BYE.

"I wanna hear the rest. Keep it on speaker." I whisper.

He does and Stolas continues talking.

"I have a special request."

"Ugh. Look, I just had a chemical peel, so you have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." Blitzo exclaims.

"It's for my daughter."

"AYO, WHAT?! HOW OLD EVEN IS SHE YOU—!"
Blitzo covers my mouth.

"Make sure she washes it."

"NO! No, no no. I'm taking daughter to Loo Loo Land and I was hoping you braved little Imps would accompany us!"

"We're assassins, not body guards. Don't invite us to SHIT unless someone's gonna die."

"I'll pay you."

I raise an eyebrow at this. I'm intrigued now.

"Pay me what?" Blitzo questions.

"Money."

"DONE!" Blitzo shouts as he hangs up the call and smashes his phone on the desk, breaking it.

I squint at him as he shrugs while he takes his hand off my mouth and pulls out a megaphone.

"M&M, get in here. We're going to Loo Loo Land!"

Moxxie opens the door. "Loo Loo Land?"

"Loo Loo Land?!" Millie comes up behind Moxxie.

"Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo cheers.

Loona yells from the other room. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I rush to the theme park in my car. Blitzo sent me to get a few more guns just in case. I get out of my car once it's parked and walk to the theme park's gate where everyone else waits.

I hand out the guns to them. "Yo, sorry for making you guys wait. I wanted to make sure I got the guns you like."

"Thanks, Y/N!" Millie exclaims while giving me a side hug.

"Y-Yeah! I appreciate it, too." Moxxie says
sheepishly.

"Now that's a good employee! Take notes, Mox." Blitzo smiles while putting his arm around me.