DEUX.

REAL LIFE!

The stadium was full of cheers after the referee blew his last whistle. Real Madrid won Copa del Rey after 9 years. Kimberly, who was seated in one of the VIP sections, couldn't believe her eyes. The last time Real Madrid won the championship was when her father was still playing for the club.

Kimberly found herself on the pitch shortly after the game ended and the players got their medals to celebrate with them.

A smiling face made its way toward her and she soon found herself smiling too.

"I knew you guys could do it," Kimberly said and embraced Camavinga in a hug. He shook his head playfully after they let go of each other.

"We all know that that wouldn't have been possible without your support," the French man told her with a smile on his face.

Kimberly found herself laughing and spotted Vini walking towards them. She hugged him as well and cheered. "Parabéns pela vitória, campeão." (Congrats on the win, champion.)

He thanked her and asked them with a grin, "So what are my favorite lovebirds talking about?"

"Stop it!" said the Portuguese in a warning but still playful manner, " You know it's not like that."

Camavinga, who stood beside them, covered his disappointed face with a laugh, "Bro, we told you that we're just friends."

Now it's Kimberly who felt a stinging sensation in her chest. Does he really think of us like that? Just friends?

"Whatever you say," the Brazilian reported. He left with a wink in Eduardo's direction who just shook his head, laughing.

The atmosphere started to tense after that interaction. Both knew about their feelings for each other but still kept denying it. I guess you can say that they aren't ready for a relationship yet.

SOCIAL MEDIA!

liked by vinijr and 876

liked by vinijr and 876.729 others
@433 Camavinga was spotted with Cristiano Ronaldo's daughter, Kimberly Peréz, at the Copa del Rey finale.

@user of course vini liked 💀

@user atp they aren't even trying to hide it

@user camavinga be pulling on and off the pitch 😩

@vinijr @camavinga bro hazlo oficial ya
@camavinga Cállate 💀
@user vini is exposing them bad 😭

@user vini is the sailor of this ship 💪

@user idk if i wanna be her or him

@user "Cristiano Ronaldo's daughter" 💀

LEYLA'S NOTES!
my writing definitely has to improve