CINQ.

It was defeating. Real Madrid was losing to Manchester City in the Champions League semi-final with four goals against them.

The brunette was sitting in one of the upper rows with family and friends of the players and she couldn't be more upset. A goal for the players was once against destroyed.

After the whistle blew, Kimberly made her way down to console the players but mostly to talk to Eduardo.

The Portuguese found the Frenchman fast and she started to walk faster so he wouldn't disappear.

"Edu!" She called after him. Having heard her voice, he turned around and waited till she reached him.

Kimberly fiddled with her fingers nervously because she doesn't know how to approach him after this tragic loss.

After reaching him, she decided to just hug him and not say anything at all. Eduardo hugged her back with a lot of affection, finding comfort in her hug.

"You did so well," Kimberly said during the hug to comfort the Real Madrid player. "I couldn't be more proud of you."

Camavinga smiled into the hug, "We wouldn't have been so far without you."

She laughed at that and shook her head while she pulled back from the hug, " Okay, let's be serious now."

"Seriously!" Eduardo tried to convince the reader, " You're our number one supporter!"

Well, that she couldn't deny. She's happy that she managed to brighten up the mood a little bit.

Eduardl took her hand and pulled her into a quieter area of the tunnel, "I have a question to ask you."

The Portuguese felt his nervousness and was now feeling nervous as well. The dark skinned felt his heart starting to beat quicker.

"I know that relationships are a risky topic for you because of your past boyfriends but are you willing to give me a chance by taking you on a date."

This was not what she expected.

Looking at his face, she saw his honest expression and believed that he wouldn't hurt her.

Camavinga started to get more nervous after not hearing a direct answer from her but that feeling soon disappeared.

"Only if we go to that one restaurant I told you about," The brunette smiled at him warm-heartedly.

Sighing with relief, he promised her with a yes.

SOCIAL MEDIA!

liked by vinijr, aurelientchm and 1

liked by vinijr, aurelientchm and 1.272.737 others
@camavinga La plus belle de ce monde 🌹

@user THEY'RE ON A DATE?!

@user bro's got ultimate rizz

@aurelientchm bonne chance, bro 😎

@user didn't expect this tbh
@user they've been so obvious the whole time bffr 😭

@vinijr yo hice que esto sucediera 😫
⤷ @camavinga ¿Quién eres?

@user cama's respone had me creasing 💀

@kimberly is she single?
   ⤷ @camavinga bientôt plus rien
      ⤷ @kimberly i understood that 🤨

@kimberly is she single?    ⤷ @camavinga bientôt plus rien      ⤷ @kimberly i understood that 🤨

liked by cristiano, alejandrobalde and 4.729.142 others
@kimberly look who i found 🤭

@user jealousy is kicking rn

@user he's too good for her
   ⤷ @user u mean she's too good for him

@cristiano porque é que eu não sabia disto?
   ⤷ @kimberly desculpa pai 🫠

@camavinga ¿quién es este hombre tan guapo?
⤷ @kimberly mi futuro novio 😳

@user how are they not dating already??

@user girl's too pretty for him
⤷ @user pardon, have u not seen him??

@vinijr Quando serei tio?
⤷ @camavinga ayo chill bro

@user vini's too funny man 😭

LEYLA'S NOTES!
since somebody pointed it out i just wanted to make clear that i know that cristiano's last name ain't ronaldo but for the sake of the story it is since his actual last name is too long to combine it with another one 🫡