𝚕𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚜

lo que me das • what you give me

"hm hmm, hm hm." peso hums softly just enough for me to hear. he's been at it all day trying to compose one of the last songs for his new album to be complete. usually when he's writing i try not to be in his way or distract him because he takes his passion very seriously. and if he ever does need my input he's never afraid to ask me. at this point during the day i'll see him get up, pace back and forth, and have a ton of paper all over our coffee table with lyrics scratched out or notes he makes to himself.

i can't help but admire the way he works and how hard he pushes himself to please his fans. he's always reminding me that if it wasn't for them he wouldn't be where he is today. and i completely agree. so much so that i love to sneak videos and pictures of him and post it on my story or feed just so they can get a deeper insight on his life and what it's like for peso.

notpesosgf

10 k likes notpesosgf  bien enfocado el señor 🤧view all 308 comments

10 k likes
notpesosgf  bien enfocado el señor 🤧
view all 308 comments

"peso! quieres que te corte una fruta mientras sigues escribiendo? no has comido nada! ya no tarda la cena!"
(peso! do you want me to cut up some fruit while you write? you haven't eaten anything! dinner shouldn't take too long.)

"si chula, tengo un chingo de hambre! oye ya que tú hablas el inglés mejor que yo como se dice te amo con todo mi corazón?"
(yes beautiful, im so hungry! hey, you speak english so in English how would you say te amo con todo mi corazón?)

"se dice i love you with all my heart. porque?"
(you would say I love you with all my heart. why?)

"no más pa decirte que i love you with alllll my heart. quiero aprender más inglés y hablarlo bien chingon." he says in his cute accent causing me to smile.
(just to say that i love you with all my heart. i want to learn more English and speak it fluently.)

i begin to make him a bowl of assorted fruits so that he can snack on, i want him to feel as relaxed as possible and not be over stressed. i hear him play his guitar mumbling some words as i set the bowl down.