Part 5

9 years ago.

Susheela was walking on the road alone with her travel bag, suddenly she got hit by an uncontrollable car.

She fell aside. Her leg was injured badly and she can not stand by herself.

Pramod came out of his car.

Pramod - oh I'm sorry.. I mean I'm so sorry aapko lagi to nahi na....

Susheela - ah.. Mera pair.. Bhot dard kar raha hai..

Pramod - wait let me help you..

He helped her to stand and took her to his car.

Pramod - show me... Zyada to nahi lagi na?

Susheela - nahi lekin dard kaafi hai.

Pramod - okay.. Let me take you to the hospital.

Susheela - nahi nahi.. Mera saman bhi kahi gir gaya...

Pramod - are you traveling?

Susheela - nahi.. Mai akeli hu.. Yaha Rehne ki jagah dhund rahi hu..

Pramod - okay.. I have a flat empty.. You can...

Susheela - nahi it's alright mai manage kar lungi.

Pramod - anjaan sheher ghar milna easy nahi hota hai.. To aap kaise ghar dhoond logi..and ab to aap theek bhi nahi ho.. Okay if you think I'm not right.. Fine. I know kisi anjaan se koi help bhi kyo lega?

Susheela - baat vo bhi nahi hai mere Paas to job bhi nahi hai..

Pramod - there's no problem.. I can help you to get a job.

Susheela - dekhiye aap mere liye tension mat lijiye mai kar lungi..

Pramod - aapko trust nahi hai mugh par dekhiye mai bura nahi hu... Ladkiyon ki respect karta hu.. Unka fayda nahi uthata mai..

Susheela - lekin..

Pramod - please.. Aap meri car se takra kar le bhi kuch nahi kaha.. I will give you a better place to live and provide you a job. Please.. Mana mat karna...

Susheela - but..

Pramod - please...

Susheela - huh... Fine..

Pramod - let me bring your bag and take you to the place..

He brought her bag and took her to the building.

Pramod - you can stay here.. Rent ki demand bhi zyada nahi hai..

Susheela - thankyou much.

He took her to the 8th floor into his flat.

Pramod - ye flat hai.. Its a perfect place to live..

Susheela - thankyou.. But I need the job too..

Pramod - don't worry. Job bhi jaldi mil jaegi..

Susheela - how much do you want for the rent..

Pramod - jitna tum dena chaho..

Susheela - tumhe mera naam bhi nahi pata.. Aur mera help kar rahe ho..

Pramod - to naam bhi jaan lete hai..
my self.. Pramod Chautala..

She was shocked to listen his name..

Susheela - are you the son on Jay Prakash Chautala?

Pramod - you guessed it right..

Susheela - sir I mean..

Pramod - calm down.. Now will you tell me your name?

Susheela - Susheela.. Susheela Ruhail.

Pramod - okay then Miss Susheela Ruhail. Now just rest at your new place. I have to leave.

Susheela - thankyou very much sir.

Pramod - it's alright..

He left passing a smile.

Susheela can not belive.. It The Pramod Chautala. Son of The Jay Prakash Chaulata. The newly elected chief Minister of The state. Pramod came back to his car and gave a smirk to himself. He literally laughed at her.

Pramod - she is damn stupid... I don't know but koi itna easily kaise phas sakta hai.. Miss Susheela Ruhail.. Be ready for the hard jerks I will give to you.

In the evening.

The land line rung and Susheela picked the call. She was happy that Pramod called her to tell her about the job.

She reached out to the place where he called her.

Pramod was sitting with some of his friends.

She came towards him..

Susheela - good evening sir.

Pramod - hi.. Guys meet Susheela. Susheela please come and sit next to me..

Susheela - sir.. Me?

Pramod - yeah.. Don't hesitate.. Its really common for any girl to sit next to me.

She was nervous. But he held her hand and she sat next to him.

The waiter brought the drinks for every one.

Pramod - okay.. Go ahead. Take one.

Susheela - sorry sir.. But I don't..

Pramod - first don't call me sir.. Call me Pramod. And gulp it.

Susheela - no sir.. I mean Pramod it's really very awkward for me to sit.. Actually I was here to enquire about to work...

Pramod - girl just take it easy.. You will get work what is hurry. You will be work every day what is the issue.. But tonight is just about to enjoy.. Come on gulp it..

He handed her a glass but she denied again. He took the glass to her mouth and made her gulp. She was feeling uneasy and dizziness with it. She looked around his friends around her.

Pramod - are you fine?

Susheela nodded but soon her vision got blur. With in no time. She was on the bed. Her mind was subconscious. She felt them removing her clothes and touching her private parts. She can't scream with it and fell unconscious.

The next morning. She woke up. She was sleeping in the flat. She woke up with a jerk and realized she was wearing nothing but a hoodie.

Her tears rolled out on her cheeks.

Pramod came inside the room.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂